#04 一 familiar face

*

"so.. you will help me? but.. why are we in this position?" he asked awkwardly.

we are at the back of the tree watching shinoa sitting alone. "because i'm waiting for the perfect time"

"what perfect time?-"

"shh! you almost let her catch us"

"sorry. but how will this work? we're just watching her right now" he asked. "just wait, you impatient guy"

"but how will this work?"

"just watch her and listen what she's about to do. i know you wanted to know more about her so by doing this you could see what she will do when shes left alone" i explain.

we both stare and watch every move she do and i finally notice the time has come. "okay.. now go!" i pushed kiri out the tree and he stands next to shinoa. i watch the two talking and how shinoa kept asking about me.

"so you didn't see her?"

"i actually saw her but.. i dont know where she is right now" he lied. she just walk away and kiri followed her.

-

i stopped walking till i got to the bathroom. i look inside and saw lots of people in a line. i didn't bother to go inside and just walk away.

"maybe this day must be boring for me"

"lots of people... noisy people.."

i keep talking to myself getting distracted of how im just looking at the ceiling not knowing a guy is walking in front of me.

"mayb- o-"

we both crashed into each other and held our heads. "shit this hurts" i mumbled

"it does?" i heard a guy asked. i looked at him and felt he's familiar. "do i know you?"

"woah there.. easy. i dont even know you, are you some kind of stalker?" he asked. i looked at him in disgust and answered him. "im sorry that your imagination will be ruined because no i am not a stalker and im just asking if i know you cuz you look familiar"

"oh.. then you must have seen me somewhere"

"i dont know you though" he added.

"i didn't ask? well farewell for now but before i go could i get your name?"

"its izana sweety. you must remember it" he said and walked away. "what did he just say?"

"Izana?"

-

"so you're saying you met izana?"

"yes and ive been longing to find him not knowing he goes here??"

i told shinoa about my encounter of izana and how i talked to him. "you may or may not be lucky for talking to him. heard he have a bitchy attitude, did he hurt you or anything? you said you two bump into each other"

"no he didn't hurt me. does he hit a girl?" i asked curiously. "im sure he do"

"you're sure? cant believe that is true when it didn't happen so imma think he dont"

"well you can think whatever you want but i will stick to what i think about him" shinoa scoffed.

i stopped talking and watch some videos on my phone while shinoa is drinking the coffee she ordered at the coffee shop. "so how did it go?" i started. "how what go?"

"you and kiri of course"

"you set that up?" she asked. i looked at her and laugh. "not like its my fault he tripped"

"well... hes kinda my type but no. im focusing on my studies since my parents expect higher grades from me and i cant get distracted"

"so hes a distraction..?"

"maybe"