#05 一 brother?

*

"hello, im emma! my brother said i should meet you because we might become friends"

"hello emma.." i smiled. is this what he really meant? i facepalm and look back at emma. mikey planned this for sure. he wanted me to go along with emma to shop since he hate going to mall. "so you're here to come with me to go shopping right?"

"yes"

"lets go then!

-

"i didn't sign up for this"

"yes you do! now, try this one"

emma shove me a lot of clothes and push me at the fitting room. "should i try this one?" i asked myself. i took out my clothes and try the clothe. "woah.. it looks pretty" i said in amazed.

"i haven't try any dress. this is so pretty" i mumbled. "hey i heard that! then we will buy it!"

"Wha-" i opened the door and looked at her. "what do you mean buy?!" i asked.

"well i heard you havent wear one and look at that. its suit you" she said and look at me up to down. "we will buy it!"

"okay"

-

after we bought clothes we stopped by at a coffee shop. emma wanted some drinks and cake so we stopped by and buy food. emma goes somewhere and told me to wait for her because its emergency. i was sipping on my coffee when i see someone familiar enters the shop. i immediately look away and hide my face.

"what is he doing here?" i mumbled.

"hey" i flinched as i heard him called me. "hey there" i awkwardly said.

"you've been flirty at school yet shy at public?"

"im not flirting with you though?" i said. he smirked and walk towards me. "i dont care if you do or you didn't"

"what's your name?"

"why do you ask? not like im mocking you or something im just curious" i asked. "because you asked for my name and didn't say yours"

"well its [name]. i told it already so could you please leave me alone?" i asked. even if i know i need to do my mission but i need my self time and doesn't have a mood to do it right now because he have shitty attitude.

"nice name.. do you perhaps have a boyfriend?"

"what?"

"would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"WHAT?"

-

"jeez, i just ran and bumped to a lot of people. im sorry i made you wait for so long i didn't know it would take that long- uh... [name]?"

"emma.. its okay. let's go now, i want to go home" i said and smiled at her. "what's wrong?"

"nothing.. just saw someone"

"they ruined your mood? did they hurt you?"

"no they dont silly. just.. they said stupid things" i said wishing for her to stop asking questions.

i couldn't even comprehend what he just told me. he wanted me to be his girlfriend when he doesn't even know me? what kind of a guy is he?

and who is that guy who called him..?

*flashback*

"would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"what?" i asked him. "i said what i said"

"dont make me repeat that" he added. "b- what? you dont know me, i dont know you, we dont know each other and we just met yesterday. it isn't that long for you to like me that fast"

"it doesn't matter. my question remained the same. i will just wait for your response tomorrow" he said and smiled. "Izana" i heard someone called him.

"oh.. you're here. lets go"

"goodbye, [name]"

*end of flashback*

"you're lost in thoughts [name]. are you sure you're okay?" emma asked. "yes i am" i nodded.

"who are they though? is it a guy or a girl?"

"its.. a guy. dont worry about it though. it doesn't matter what they said. let's just go home" i said.

"could i at least get their name?"

"izana" i mumbled. "what..?"

"my brother?"