Cedric- First day

In this they have phones. It's also your first day and you just transferred from Beaux Batons (I think that's how you spell it please correct me if I'm wrong). Also you're a Hufflepuff because I believe in Hufflepuff supremacy.

     I open my eyes and immediately become alarmed by the unfamiliar place

I open my eyes and immediately become alarmed by the unfamiliar place. I sit up quickly and look around. I relax once I remember that I'm at Hogwarts. I bite my lip nervously, knowing it's my first day.

I grab my phone and check the time. 7:00, an hour and half before my first class. I also check my messages. I got a text from Hermione, saying she wants me to meet her friends at lunch. I reply with a quick, "okay" and get out of the surprisingly comfy bed.

I get ready for the day. I take a shower, and do my makeup and hair. I leave my hair down and natural.

Then I get dressed. I'm used to having school uniforms because we had to wear them at Beaux Batons. We just didn't have the tie, robe, or symbol on the clothes. I have to search up a YouTube video on how to tie a tie. "And through the loop." I mumble to myself, taking the thick part of the yellow and back tie and pushing it in the loop I made. I step back, looking at my work. It's not the best, but it's not the worst. Then I grab the robe and put it on. It's very comfortable, like a giant silk cardigan.

(The outfit, just imagine the robe and tie with it)      After I'm done getting ready, its 8:00

After I'm done getting ready, its 8:00. I'm running a bit late and I probably won't have time to eat before my first class. I let out a swear and grab my bag, shoving my phone into it. I sling it over my shoulder and grab some text books that couldn't fit in the bag. I quickly rush out of my dorm and through the Hufflepuff common room.

When I'm out I curse silently again. I have no idea where the Transfiguration classroom is. Where's Hermione when you need her? Before transferring I was already friends with her. I start walking down the hall, pulling my phone out of my bag. It's 8:15. I pull open Messages and start to text her.

Me: I'm so lost. Where's the Transfiguration classroom? Can you come get me? I'm like a few halls down from the Hufflepuff common room.

Mione: That's across the school from where I am. I can't be there in time, show you to where you're supposed to be, and get to Potions on time. I can't be late to potions again because Snape will be a jerk and give me detention. Just ask someone to show you there.

I roll my eyes, getting ready to respond when I collide into something. I fall flat on my ass and my books scatter everywhere. "Ow." I groan, looking up at what I collided into. I see a very handsome face look down at me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He says, staring down at me. I let out a nervous laugh as a blush spreads across my face.

"I wasn't looking where I was going. I should be apologizing." I start to get up but he insists on helping me up. I grab his hand and he pulls me up. I'm met face to face with him. It seems like his grey eyes are staring into my soul.

"You're the new girl." He says.

I push a piece of hair behind my ear and look down at my shoes. "Yeah. I'm y/n."

"I'm Cedric Diggory." I look back up at him to see him smiling, and the breath is literally stolen from my lungs. I snap myself out of it when he leans down and picks up my books. I gasp, when I remember the class I'm supposed to be at in 5 minutes.

"I'm going to be so late." I bite my lip anxiously again.

"Where are you going?" He questions.

"Transfiguration. The only problem is I have no idea where it is. They should have a map or something for new students." I groan loudly. Cedric chuckles.

"I know exactly how you feel. I was totally lost for most of my first year. I can show you to your class. You're quite lucky too, I'm a prefect and I can cover for you." He winks down at me causing a blush to spread across my face like a wildfire. I look away, hoping he doesn't notice. We fall into step beside each other.

"Are you late to a class too?" I question after a while of silently walking.

"Yes, but I don't mind. Like I said, I'm a prefect. I could just blame it on my duties or something." He shrugs. I frown, feeling like a jerk for making him late.

"I'm sorry." I say again.

"Stop apologizing." He chuckles.

"At least let me carry my own books." I say, trying to grab them out of his hands. He shakes his head and moves them out of my reach.

"I can't let you carry them. My father raised me as a gentleman after all." He flashes me a quick smile and I give up.

He leads me all the way to the classroom, which wasn't that far away and I only ended up being 5 minutes late. He didn't even have to cover for me because the professor understood my situation. He also carried my books all the way there.

While I'm in class, I open up my text book and piece of paper slides out and falls onto my lap. I pick it up curiously. There's a number scribbled on it along with 'in case you need me to show you around again'. I start to smile like a complete idiot. I shove the paper in my pocket, beginning to contemplate how he got it in there without me seeing.