Cedric- Prince Charming

This is horrible

     This is horrible. I can't do this anymore. I'm at my breaking point. I hate school so much sometimes. And it feels like something is stabbing me in the uterus. It sure as hell looks like that too. I can't wait for this class to be over so I can get cuddles from my boyfriend. That's all I want.

      For some reason I start to tear up thinking about how comfortable I'll be in his arms. Stupid fucking period always making me so emotional.

     I let out a small groan and rest my head on the table as pain shoots through my stomach. "Class dismissed." The professor says. I spring up quickly, and regret it just as quickly because I get light headed. I shake it off and gather my things, walking out of the class.

     The whole way to my boyfriends dorm consists of me groaning and grabbing at my stomach, hoping to alleviate the pain. Usually my cramps aren't this bad but I guess my periods just out to kill me this week.

     I don't bother knocking on Cedric's door. I just walk in my put my stuff down on his desk. I let out a large sigh when I see his dorm empty. I forgot he has a class right now. I almost start crying again but push it down.

     I drag my feet to his closet and grab my favorite sweater of his and slip it on, inhaling them smell of him. A satisfied smile crawls onto my face. I practically jump into his bed and pull the covers over me. For now, his scent will have to do. I curl into a ball when more pain shoots through me. Whimpering, I fall asleep.

~later~

      I wake up to a small kiss on my forehead. "Hello darling." Cedric smiles down at me. I groggily try to keep my eyes open. He pushes back the hair on my face gently. I lean into his touch. "Can you scoot over so I can cuddle you?"

      I immediately get excited and scoot my ass over quickly. Cedric open the covers and a cool blast hits me, I shiver a bit. I wait for him to get in but he doesn't, he just looks at the bed for a moment. My eyes follow his sight line. A deep red blush fills my cheeks. A small puddle of blood is on his sheets. 

     I get out of his bed, embarrassed. "I'm sorry Cedric. I'll clean it up." I say with tears of embarrassment brimming my eyes.

     "No, don't apologize. I can clean it up. Why didn't you tell me you were in your period?" He says softly.

     I avoid his gaze and start pulling off the sheets. A tear slides down from my face. I can't believe I bled on his bed, I literally want to die. His hand grabs at mine, stopping me from pulling off the sheets. He envelopes me in a hug from behind and I start to cry a bit. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Don't cry." He turns me around in his arms and I bury my face in his chest. He starts to rock us back and forth. He kisses my head softly. "Do you want to take a quick shower?" He whispers into my hair. I nod softly and he leads me to the bathroom, with a change of his clothes.

I get out of the shower feeling refreshed and clean. And thank Merlin Cedric keeps tampons and pads under his sink for me. I leave the bathroom just as Cedric walks back into his dorm. His hands are full of movies and candy. Upon seeing me he smiles brightly. "Enjoy your shower?" I hum a yes in response, already grabbing at my favorite candy.

Cedric chuckles as I flop into his bed. "Which movie?" He asks, holding up multiple Disney movies.

"Let's start with Cinderella." I say while tearing open the candy. Cedric puts in the movie and gets into bed next to me and I shimmy my way over to him. Finally, I get my fucking cuddles. I rest the candy on his stomach while I lay my head on his chest. His arm wraps around my waist and he rubs his hand up and down in a comforting way.

Halfway through the movie my cramps come back and I grunt in pain. Cedric looks down at me concerned. "My cramps are really bad." I admit.

"Oh! I forgot, I got you some pain killers." He reaches over to his nightstand and grabs me painkillers and a water bottle. I sit up and take the painkillers while he rubs my back. When I'm done I put the water bottle back on the nightstand and lay back in the position I was before.

We continue watching Cinderella, and my favorite part comes on when he slips the shoe on her foot and finds out it's her. I melt at that scene every time. Cedric reminds me so much of a Disney prince. He probably is secretly in line for the throne.

"Cedric?" I mutter his name. I look up at him, resting my chin on his chest. He looks down at me with questioning eyes.

"What is it darling? Do you need something? Are you uncomfortable?" He spews out questions and I chuckle.

"No, no, I'm perfectly fine. I was just going to say that you're my Prince Charming, and I love you." I smile, blushing a bit.

Cedric blushes also, squeezing my waist. "I love you too Princess." He smile proudly at the nickname, making me laugh.

He softly kisses me and we watch the end of the movie.