~ Chapter 6 ~

Kim EunA's P.O.V

I slowly got off of my bed and opened the door. Once I opened the door, Junsu smiled at me. "Morning, oppa." I said.

"Morning." He answered.

"Come on in." I said while opening the door a little bit wider. Junsu came in and took a seat on the couch. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked while walking into the kitchen.

"No, I'm fine." He said. I walked back into the living room and sat next to him.

"Why are you here? I thought you're out with Jaejoong oppa and Yoochun oppa." I said.

"I wanted to hang out with you, is there a problem?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"No," I immediately said. "What are we going to do then?" I asked.

"The fair." He answered while smiling.

"I love the fair." I said while smiling.

"I know that you love the fair, that's why I'm taking you there." Junsu said while smiling widely. Once we got there, we were holding hands again. We walked into the gift shop and brought some things. While we were walking, I saw Luhan with a girl. Luhan looked annoyed while the girl was clinging onto him. I don't know why but when I saw Luhan with another girl, I felt disappointed and a little bit jealous. Why do I feel like this? Junsu noticed the way I was acting. "What are you looking?" Junsu asked.

"Nothing, oppa." I said quietly. Junsu didn't believe that it was nothing, so he looked around and found Luhan.

"Do you like Luhan?" He suddenly asked.

Junsu's P.O.V

"Do you like Luhan?" I asked. My heart was beating so fast, hoping EunA would say no. She didn't say or do anything. "So you do like him." I said. My heart shattered when I saw EunA nodding her head. No matter who EunA likes, I will always love her. If she's happy, then I'm happy. "How long have you been liking him?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said while shrugging her shoulder. I held her hand tightly.

"Let's forget about that for now, we're here to have fun." I said then flashed her a smile. EunA looked at me and smiled widely.

"You're right, oppa." She said. We were about to get in line to go on a certain rollercoaster, but something stopped me.

Kim EunA's P.O.V

We were about to go in line but, for some reason, Junsu stopped. "What's wrong, oppa?" I asked. Junsu looked at me with fear in his eyes. He got closer to my ear.

"There's two members of the Wolf Clan. We need to get away, now." Junsu whispered. I nodded my head. We immediately went in the opposite direction. We walked as fast as we could away from the Wolf Clan.

"EunA?" I heard Luhan calling for me. I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

"Oh, hey, Luhan." I said. Luhan noticed that I was holding hands with Junsu, so he looked a little confused.

"Are you guys dating?" He asked.

Luhan's P.O.V

"Are you guys dating?" I asked. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I don't know why, but it is.

"You got it all wro-" Before Junsu could finish his sentence, EunA interrupted him.

"Yes, we're dating." EunA said. My heart broke when she said that. EunA looked at me then at Kate. Kate still clinging onto me. I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't move a bit. I looked up at them and Junsu was looking at EunA with wide eyes. Why is hyung looking so shocked? "Are you guys dating?" EunA asked.

"No." I immediately said.

"Yes." Kate answered then smiled widely. Really, Kate? EunA looked a little confused.

"I'm not dating her, she made me go on a date with her." I clarified.

"Oh," EunA said quietly.

Junsu's P.O.V

Did EunA say what I thought said? Why did she say that we're dating? While EunA and Luhan were talking, I saw the Wolf Clan members getting closer to us. I tugged on EunA's hand. "The Wolf Clan is coming closer, we need to go home." I whispered. EunA nodded her head.

Kim EunA's P.O.V

"Oppa, we really have to go, bye." I said then waved goodbye. We quickly walked away. "Oppa?" I called.

"Yes?" Junsu answered.

"Why did the Wolf Clan take my dad?" I asked. We stopped in front of my house.

"How about we go in and I'll tell you what happened?" Junsu asked with a hum. I nodded my head then took out my keys. After locking the doors, we sat down on the couch. "So the story goes,"