~ Chapter 14 ~

Kim EunA's P.O.V

I was drinking my blood when Yoochun oppa noticed my eyes. He quickly took off his sunglasses and gave them to me. "What happened in the bathroom? Why are your eyes so red?" Yoochun asked. I sighed then set the bottle down.

"Some girl decided to dump dirty water over me while I was in the stall." I said.

"Do you know who it is?" Junsu oppa asked. I shook my head slowly.

"Come on, let's go get some food and forget about this." He said. I nodded my head then got up.

"I'll go with you." I said.

"Alright, what do you guys want to eat?" Junsu asked.

"Do you guys want cake pops?" I asked. Jaejoong oppa nodded his head. "Red velvet?" I asked. Jaejoong oppa nodded his head again. Junsu oppa and I went to Starbucks to get some cake pops. Once we got into Starbucks, I saw the same shoes from the bathroom. I looked up at the owner of the shoes and found Kate. "Oppa, I think that's the girl that got me wet." I said.

"Where?" He asked. I pointed to Kate. He was about to walk over to Kate. He looked super angry, his eyes were also turning red. I quickly took off my glasses and put them on him.

"Oppa, where are you going?" I asked.

"She's going to pay for making you get wet." He said. He was about to walk over to them again but I pulled him back.

"It's fine, I said I think it might be her but I could be wrong." I said.

"Fine, but if I find out she's the one who did it, she's dead." Junsu oppa said.

"Come on, oppa." I said while pulling him over to the front. After buying the cake pops, we went back to the guys. Once we finished eating, we decided it was time for us to get back home. At night, Junsu oppa took me to the forest.

"You're going to be here by yourself to find your spirit animal." Junsu oppa said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I can't stay with you because when you find your spirit animal, you have to bond with it. If a stranger, like me, is with you, then they'll attack me." He answered.

"Oh," I said quietly.

"Good luck, EunA." Junsu oppa said while walking away.

"Bye." I mumbled. To be honest, I was scared to be left alone in the forest. I don't like being alone, especially in a forest, I was afraid something or someone would hurt me. I was walking around the forest when I heard a growl. I looked at where the growl came from and slowly started to walk closer to it. Once I was close enough, I found a wolf. I thought the wolf was from the Wolf Clan but I was wrong, it was just a normal wolf.

I tried my best to slowly walk away from it but it followed me. Once the wolf was close enough for me to touch it, I noticed that the wolf have a symbol on its' neck. It's my symbol. Could it my spirit animal? I got even closer to it and tried to pet it. While I was petting the wolf, its' eyes turned yellow.

No One's P.O.V

While EunA was bonding with the wolf, another wolf was watching EunA's every movement. The wolf tried getting closer but accidently stepped on a twig, making a loud snapping sound. "Is someone there?" EunA asked while looking around. The wolf quickly ran back into a hidden village. The wolf ran into the castle and looked for the Wolf Clan's Leader.

"I know who the chosen one is." The wolf said.

"Who is it?" The Wolf Clan leader asked.

"Kim EunA-ssi." The wolf answered.

"Are you sure?" The leader asked.

"EunA-ssi has a wolf as her spirit and only the chosen one has a wolf as their spirit animal." He replied.

"We need to kill her before she kills us." The leader said.

"Should I get help?" He asked.

"Get help, NOW." The leader responded, emphasizing the now.

"Exo!!" He shouted. Twelve guys immediately walked in.

"Yes?" Kris asked.

"We need you to find a girl." The leader said.

"Who is it?" Suho asked. The leader got up and got out a picture of EunA. (Magic? Stalker? Idek)

"Kim EunA?" Luhan immediately questioned.

"So you do know her." The leader confirmed.

"We go to the same school as her." Chen said.

Luhan's P.O.V

We rushed into the room once we heard someone calling for us. "Yes?" Kris hyung asked.

"We need you to find a girl." The leader said.

"Who is it?" Suho asked. The leader got up and showed us a picture of EunA.

"Kim EunA?" I asked.

"So you do know her." The leader said.

"We got to the same school as her." Chen responded.

"Good, I need her to be her before May is over. You have three months to get her here." The leader said.

"Yes, sir." We all said then left the room. After a couple minutes, we were back at our dorm room.

"How are we supposed to get EunA noona there? Why do they even need her?" Sehun asked while sitting down next to Xiumin. What am I supposed to do? I love EunA, I can't do that to her. It's either her or my family. I was deeply into my thoughts that I didn't realize that someone was calling for me.

"Hyung, are you okay?" D.O asked. I nodded my head. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded my head again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. After a couple minutes, we decided it was time for us to go to sleep. Everyone was sleeping except for me. I was thinking about EunA again. I'm not a wolf, but why am I doing this? How did my cousins even get captured by the Wolf Clan? I'm only doing this for my cousins, but I can't do that to EunA. I love her too much to do that to her. It doesn't matter if she doesn't love me back, but what matters is that I love her. What do I do, EunA? Why do they need you? I slowly got tired and fell asleep. The next morning, D.O woke me up.

Kim EunA's P.O.V

I started to walk home after a couple minutes with my spirit animals. I walked into my house with my wolf but everyone was too busy to notice anything. I walked over to Junsu oppa and sat down next to him. "Oppa," I said.

"Did you find your spirit animal?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's a wolf." I responded while smiling.

"What?" He asked, slightly yelling.