ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 54

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

So here i am see....bola tha na i will come!! 😃😂

Let's Begins!! ❤💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Man (to cabir.....rolling his eyes) - Cabir kya bol raha hai tu and you are forgetting mere babies ko koi specially ready hone ki need nahi hai woh waise hi bohot beautiful hai.....tu apna dekh pura pagl joker dikhta hai....i feel pity on poor navu (cabir made crying face.....then Ruhi come and hugged cabir)

Ru (scolding to manik.....with hugging cabir) - Dadda please don't say anything to my cabu chachu....he is so cute and sweet....i loved him so much!!

Cab (kissing Ruhi's forehead) - Awww...you are sooo sweet baby...(turning to manik) really yaar.....thank you soo much for this cute bundle of joy manik!! (Ruhi chuckled and manik smile proudly)

Man (to MeeRu) - Babies go and get ready....then we will leave for pub! (Ruh nods.....but meera looking confused) meera what happened?

Mee (looking towards manik) - Uncle i have to go home first....mere cloths bhi wahi hai...(manik about to open his mouth to said something but Ruh cutted him off)

Ru (to meera....with smile) - Arre itni si baat....meera you can wears my dress na and i don't have problem.....and haa usse pehle tum yeh bolo ki how can i share my cloths with you so....yess i don't liked to share my things...same just like dadda i am also very much possessive for my things but you are toh my best friend na and i can share this with you...(looking towards manik...who is looking towards Ruh with proud smile) right dadda?

Man (with bright smile) - Offcourse dadda ki jaan!!

Mee (holding Ruhi's hands) - Thank you so much Ruhi!!

Ru (with raising her eyebrows) - Tumhe punch khani hai meera....agar phirse tumne thank you bola na toh you are gone sacchi me!!

Mee (holding her ears cutely) - Sorry princess!!

Ru (removing meera's hands from her ears) - It's ok....now let's go and get ready...(meera nods.....MeeRu went towards Ruhi's room for getting ready)

Cab (to manik) - Chal yaar hum bhi ready ho jaate hai...(manik nods.....ManBir also went towards their respective rooms for getting ready)

After 40 minutes

ManBir get ready and come towards Ruhi's room and seen meera there.....who is fully ready and waiting for Ruhi!!

Cab (to meera....searching for Ruh) - Meera where is princess beta?

Mee (to cabir) - Uncle she is in her walk in closet!!

Man (with confusion) - Abhi tak......ok guys you stay here and i am going to checked baccha!! (Meera and cabir nods....manik went towards Ruhi's walk in closet and knocked for permission.....he entered after getting "come" from his princess.....manik come and seen Ruh is struggling with her dress's side zip....he sighed and come towards Ruhi) jaan why didn't you called meera for helping you baccha....tabse aap struggled kar rahe ho?

Ru (sticking her tongue out cutely) - Sorry dadda...woh i am just thinking about this but now aap aa gaye ho na toh aap kardo....shayad this zip is stubborn to get closed...mere toh hands me pain ho raha hai abhi aap laga do! (Manik nods.....he come and sit on his knees and tried to closed her dress zip but seems like she is really stubborn)