ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 71

Helllo Everyone's!! ❤❤

Let's Startttt!! 🥰😍

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After 3 hours

Nan come into their room and found ManRu sleeping hugging each others......like their life is depends on each others!! Nan come near them and sit beside Ruhi!!

Nan (caressing Ruhi's hairs) - Princess it's wakey wakey time....get up baccha chalo....(but Ruh didn't replied so she turned towards manik and shaked him little) mani get up baba it's 7 already utho...(to Ruh) baby come on get up jaana!!

ManRu (together....in sleepy tone) - Mumma please 10 minutes moreee...(and with the statement Ruh buried herself more into manik and manik also hugged her tightly.....like he is hiding his little world completely inside him)

Nan (to ManRu.....with smile) - Only 10 minutes....(ManRu nods in sleep....nan's gaze fall on ManRu's clothes...which is falling on couch! Nan look towards manik and shaked her head in disbelief....she hold both's clothes and dumped them in laundry basket! After 10 minutes nan pull off the sheet from ManRu's body for waking them up.....but all of sudden nyo called her and in hurry she forget to covered ManRu again....nan went downstairs after closing door from outside!! After leaving nan myra secretly come there and very slowly unlocked door and enter into MananRu's room....unaware from the fact that she will going to get a biggest shock atleast for her!! She slowly went inside and her gaze fall on bed.....she seen ManRu.....who is sleeping hugging each others so close! Ruh is completely hidden inside him....his one hand beneath in her head and another was around her tummy! Manik's one leg is on bed and another on Ruhi's legs....bcoz her legs is between his legs and her hand around his waist....but the most shocking thing for myra that manik is on his boxer's only.....he didn't even wear his tee or vest too!! She is like a statue standing there with wide eyes and her mouth is hung on floor.....manik stirred in his sleep and kissed Ruhi's forehead with his closed eyes....which is very near to his face and Ruh made cute sounds in sleep!! Myra seen that manik was going to open his eyes...she very slowly and silently hide behind curtains from where she can clearly seen them!! Manik open his eyes and found his baby monkey was clinging to him so close...he once again kissed Ruhi's forehead and lingered his lips on her forehead for few minutes.....manik was looking so hot with messy hairs...which is falling on his forehead and his mole above his lips making him freaking hotttt.....that time door get open and nan come inside.....she look towards them and found him woking up and sighed)

Nan (walking towards wardrobe.....with talking to manik) - Thank god atleast you woke up.....see it's 7.30 mani please jaldi utho jaan ko bhi uthana hai abhi....(nan come towards bed and sit beside Ruh.....manik look towards Ruhi's open mouth....he smile and then pecked her open mouth and nan kissed Ruhi's hairs....feeling nan's touch she turned and hide her face in her mumma's tummy....making manan smile! Manik hugged Ruh from back putting his hand on Ruhi's tummy and his one leg on her legs.....nan look towards manik and sighed) mani please get up na baba please princess ko bhi uthana hai and you know na our this baby monster taking so much time to wake up....please tum toh utho! (manik open his close eyes again and look towards nan....who is showing him her puppy dog's eyes....he nods!! Manik get up and start rubbing his eyes cutely....nan seen towards him with big smile) you know mani our jaan inherited all her cuteness from you only....(manik nods cutely with smile.....nan turned towards her baby....who is sleeping hiding her face in her mumma's bare tummy.....nan kissed her hairs....where manik was rubbing Ruhi's back very softly) jaana wakey wakey baby common!