ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 78

Helllo Lovely People's!! ❤🤗

I am here.....miss me and i am extremely sorry for late update!! 🙏🤧

Let's Goooo!! ❤😍

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Nan take out her one b**b from her nighty's cups and she didn't wear her robe to....so it was easy for her!! Nan took her b**b in her hand and hold her nipple between her thumb and forefinger and then rubbed this on Ruhi's lips.....sensing her mumma's soft nipple Ruh immediately take this in her mouth and start latching milk in hurriedly still crying.....nan start caressing her hairs and manik was busy in preparing shot for Ruh!!

Nan (to Ruhi.....kissing her forehead) - Jaan don't be hurry baccha.....mumma yahi hai baby apke paas slow down mumma ki jaan!! (that time manik come there with holding injection in his hand)

Man (to nan.....worriedly) - What happened nandu?

Nan (to manik......caressing Ruh's hairs) - She is sucking milk in hurry!!

Man (to nan.....looking towards Ruhi) - Bhookh lagi hogi baby ko....(nan nods and manik bend little and kissed Ruh's hairs) slow down babu and don't stress yourself baccha.....mumma is here apke paas jaan please slow down mera baccha!! (even though she is in sleep but she can heard them.....Ruh slow her speed and start sucking milk slowly.....that time manik gesture nan and she understood and hold Ruhi little tightly.....manik very slowly pull Ruh's panty down and in a blink he injected shot after wiping her a** cheek.....bcoz of sudden pain in her a** Ruhi stop sucking and leave nan's nipple and start crying loudly......nan immediately put her nipple in Ruh's mouth again and hold her in her arms.....manik is rubbing her a** to soothing pain) jaano ho gaya babu.....bas dadda ki jaan ho gaya baccha!! (he keep rubbing her a** cheek for 10 minutes.....soon nan feel Ruh's sucking stopped!! Nan seen and found Ruh sleeping with her nipple in Ruh's mouth.....manik seen this) so gaya baccha....(nan also nods....nan was going to taking out her nipple from Ruh's mouth but manik stop her) nandu rehne do agar nikalogi toh phirse uth jayegi baby.....(then with very little smirk) waise bhi she is my baby.....agar main whole night taking your one twin in my mouth so sakta hu toh yeh meri jaan hai, mera baccha and you also know na ki i am very possessive for my things and doesn't like to share this with anyone except my baby......she is the only one jiska ispe right hai and humesha hoga.....no one except my baccha right na.....(nan nods with kissing Ruh's forehead.....manik is caressing Ruh's hairs and that time he think something and then turned towards nan) waise nandu i have one suggestion for baccha.....as we know ki our jaan is premature baby and can't able to handle normal sickness or injuries to easily......abhi toh from few weeks she is facing health issues kabhi wounds, kabhi breathing problems.....so i will suggest you as baby's doc just continue her breastfeeding for a month or atleast jab tak jaan ka wound completely heal nahi ho jata.....i examined her wound and now it's really deep and it's important for her if this wound heal as soon as.....for this your milk means mother's milk will help her and usko thoda strong bhi banane me help karega so just continue this......bcoz yeh humara naughty shaitaan baby easily milk kabhi nahi pita hai aur agar tum breastfeeding karogi toh kam se kam thoda milk iske pet me jayega.....so you do your breastfeeding to jaan baki i am toh here na main dekh lunga!! (nan nods with smile.....but then she remember about manik's fever)

Nan (to manik.....worriedly) - Mani your fever?

Man (to nan.....with small smile) - I am ok nandu.....abhi fever nahi hai mujhe....(he also slide inside sheet and back hugged Ruh keeping his hand on Ruh's bare tummy with taking care of her wound.....he is continuously pecking Ruhi's back of hairs!! Ruhi is sleeping putting her hand inside nan's nighty on her tummy and nan's one nipple in her mouth.......both manan is awake till early morning but nearly 5:00 AM both fall asleep)