A Series of Unfortunate Events p1

Dedicated to @Wanderer14! Thanks for commenting! It gave me 100 years of life and hopefully you guys like my attempt at world building. I also have another story that i may post after this one so do check out my page for it. Anyway, enjoy this average length chapter~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay! So it's an orgy with the kool aid man and he makes everyone their whore. There's this one white woman with a slave/daddy kink and she's stark naked kneeling sucking the kool aid mans dick. Everyone's kneeling but he's filling this white girls mouth up with his massive red c*ck. She's slurping away and his red juice gets lower and lower as everyone watching in awe. Even in the dimness of the room. They see clearly what no one would've thought before.His juice is his cummies. White girl's mouth over flows and then he empties the rest on everyone's faces.7 foot Koolaid Bukake .The end."

"What the actual fuck?" whispered one of the patrons of the Day bar I was surrounded by.

I needed a quick fuck nothing too serious honestly. Maybe another threesome. I was still reeling about the potiential of being around hella creepy crawlies from fairy tales and horror stories. Though at this minute and hour in time...I honestly just want to be in someone's arms.

"I KNOW RIGHT. Isn't that such a weird thing to think about but yet my mind always frequents to such weird places. It's honestly one of my best quirks." I shrug and take a sip of my drink. I felt eyes staring especially intensely at me and I glanced in the direction. My heart jumped in my throat. Oh no no no. I quickly ducked my head and hid my face into the chest of the person closest to me.

"Oh wow aren't you a bold one." He pulled me closer to him and i stiffen for a second before i decided to just tolerate this creep over dealing with a bigger one.

"I'm not into i'm just hiding from someone i'd rather die than see."

"Oh really? Who is it?"

I peeked and saw Rando dude was trying to subtly too around the room as he loosen his hold around me. I felt the protect the vulnerable women in a bar switch turn on.

"He's that blonde dude with the tan and tropical themed shirt. Looks like he surfs. Looks like a massive asshole."

"He does look like an asshole and he's just staring at you. Do you want me to send you home in a cab or something? I can fight him for you if you want. I didn't take karate to not fight." I felt the concern and the grin in his voice.

I took the chance to glance up. He kept glancing down from me to the shit head across the bar. He had pretty brown eyes that looked like melted brown chocolate , shaggy brown hair and a 5 o clock shadow. He could honestly be on Supernatural as a hot ghoul or something. He looked a little like Dean somehow. Maybe his genes were all assemble just good enough to look like the actor but also nothing like him at the same time.

"What's your name?" I whispered casting a glance at the group of people that were once very in tune with the ridiculous story i was saying early. They were all back to innocently chatting away with their friends. Not at all noticing the slight panic in my face and voice. Maybe i just looked like a whore clinging onto a man. I tend to forget that that is also another perspective in this tight knit scenario.

"Issa. And yours is Zarah? Right?" He turned his full attention to me and I nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Issa. Thank you so much for lending me your tittie in my time of need." I glance again and let out a relieved sigh. He was gone.

"Yea. It's absolutely no problem. So... an ex?"

"Not really but kinda. He vomited on my vagina so i never want to see him again."

"Yikes!"

"Yea. Imagine the clean up i had to do. I wanted to throw my coochie away but what fun would that have been." I shrug still nervously looking around. "Not to mention....he was a huge creep. I was going through alot when i met him. He was one of my bigger mistakes."

I sat up straight and looked around our "booth" was getting losing it crowd. Not good. I still wanted to talk with people to ignore my life problems and then have sex to get rid of the other deep thoughts. Now i just wanted to crawl home to my abuela and curl up at her feet. I sighed.

"That sounds like it sucked. I hope you're in a better place now though. You sure you don't want me to send you off?"

"Yea. I'll be fine. Mind listening to me ramble a little?" I gave a small smile.

"Why not?"

We spent a few hours chatting it up. To my surprise, Issa was a little shit, a huge fucking nerd with a worse sense of humor than my own. We somehow worked up from the fact that he was here with some friends to visit their family to the fact that the government could be working with aliens from venus. It was very amusing to others within earshot and we even got in a few hot debates over which apple was the best. Pineapple won.

A few drinks, some yelling and casual Golden Girl references later meant that I was ready to marry Issa. Yes, I move fast but that was only because i have sex with lesbains. Duh!

"No, you don't understand. My little pony was where it all went wrong in society." I burped into my hand.

"I think society went wrong when they let Barney air."

"I hate that you said that but that's only because you absolutely are wrong. And now i can't marry you because you hate Barney the Big Purple Motherfucking Dinosaur."

"You were gonna marry me?" Issa put his hands to his chest dramatically.

"Yep but now i have to sacrifice you to the Gods. We talked to them and now they accept both virgins and non-virgins. Gods must conform to the changes in society, ya know." I wagged my finger at him before getting up. I swayed a little but caught my bearings before i waved at Issa.

"I'll go home now. I came here to search for lay but i made a few friends. The power of friendship is strong in this one and so is vodka. I need to go to bed and then visit my neighbourhood goths for a shank. Love thy neighbour!" I walked off.

"Hey! Wait!"

I stopped and turned around.

"Here's my number and let me send you off if you will." I put the little paper with his number and let him call me a cab which i threw myself into and yelled at him when i noticed he took care of the tab for both the bar and the cab.

"Just think of it this way. This is my way of making my new friend invite me out and pay for my drinks a next time." He smiled. I laughed. He's a smart man.

"Will do." And with that the cab took route for home.