The meeting

After unloading some suitcases and assuring my family that i wouldnt gét lost in this small ass town as long as i had google maps ón my side, i was off sightseeing. Well, sightseeing was a strech, i was *somewhat* compelled to go find this victorian mansion specifically . It fit into the top ten list of aesthically pleasing things my retinas would like to feast upon so why not stare at it and hope noone notices. It took me a couple turns and alot of speed walking to find what i was looking for.
The mansion stood out amoungst the other cookie cutter houses. A park purple in contrast to the baby blues and yellows of the surrounding area. Vines twinkled acrossed the walls of the mansion with peek a boo white roses that seemed to higlight the surrounding darkness. Windows that only reflected the surrounding bushes that seemed to cling to the mansion itself. Their home had an eerie but welcoming look. I was very intrigued on what the couple was like that lived in there. Were they really vampires? Or just some old folks in need of sunlight and possibley less viagra.

I inched closer and closer to their towering front gate and watched on happliy seeing that they had a foutain that was also covered in the same vines that wrapped around their house. It was too strategic to simply be wild vines. Whoever did the designs had taste. I appreciate people with good taste.

*ahem*
I jumped and swished around in one swift movement. "Um, I didn't mean to snoop. It's just that your house is so beautiful and i-" my words tripped over my tongue in effort to come out of my mouth and hide my absolute embarrasment.

I glanced at who i assumed was the master of the house and was shooketh to see the definition of lust staring back at me. He was tall, that was a no brianer considering he stood at the same height as me, not many guys around here were 6'3" and frankly i was tired of looking down. He had broad muscular shoulders that were outlining his classic black tux just right. His thick brown curly hair framed his face and look wild yet perfectly placed. He had beautiful curly lashes and sunlight kissed brown eyes paired with kissable lips. Needless to say, I was wet.

"Don't worry about it. Want to come in?" he smiled and i felt it all the to my clit.

"Shouldn't you be alittle more concerned that some random person that you've never seen before. Is peering into your house?" I chastised.

"Eh. You look nice enough. Also your grandmother said that you'd be in town today as well. She failed to tell us that you were this gorgeous though. " he winked and I slightly blushed at the open scrutiny.

"Word sure does get around here fast huh." I mumbled as we approached the front door. My eyes frantically darted everywhere soaking up the greatness that was this estate.

"So what's your name? I'm Zarah. You can call me Z for short"
He bursted out laughing. A deep sultry laugh. And I instantly felt defensive.
"What?"
"I'm not laughing at your name. The thing is...well..." he bowed. "My name is Zeke. I also go by Z for for short so this is gonna be very confusing."

"Oh." I chuckled.
We walked into the hallway. Everywhere was red! Might as well call this the fifty fucking shades house. Red ceilings and black furniture. Statues and gothic paintings lined the walls. It felt like I stepped into the fucking twilight zone. No wonder people thought they were vampires. It fits the fucking aesthetic. There were hints of modernity everywhere. The huge flat screen tv I could see in the living room. A random Wii controller on the floor. Was that a random VHS tape in the corner?
I felt eyes on me and I turned to catch Zeke trying to subtly check me out.