Wet dreams~

This chapter though very short was written by myself and ItzToyaTho . SO to her for coming up with the scenario. Another update will come out very soon~
————————————————————————

Ughh it's still fucking dark out. There's literally no reason for me to be awake.  I rose and glanced around. I don't remember my room at Grammy's being so dark. I tried to stretch all my kinks out only to be met with resistance. Why? Because my fucking hands are cuffed to the motherfucking bed with fuzzy handcuffs cuz I feel a slight tickle on my wrists.  Ive been in the game long enough to tell what grade and type of handcuffs someone uses by the feel of it. Kinky fuckery at its best. It's then I also realize that it's not that the room is dark but my eyes are blindfolded. I'm dripping wet. My earlier "heat" wave hadn't completely gone and the cuffs were giving my body flash backs. Jared really was a good fuck. Maybe I should call him when I'm back in my apartment.

I hear movement coming from some corner in the room.

"Wh-" I tried to ask who the fuck is there but realized that I'm also gagged. Welp one might wonder why I didn't realize it in the first place BUT.....I often have things in my mouth at all times. Especially when I'm gagged....and well there's dick too and maybe a titty every now and then.Suddenly I felt someone's presence above me, they climbed onto the bed and I feel the weight of what I assumed was a man next to me. His breath tickled the right side of my face.

I instantly thought back to the types of toothpaste. Like why when you get older there's isn't many flavored options for adults. Like I want to taste bubblegum when I'm brushing my teeth not mint.

"Zarah, you're so fucking wet ." said the strangely familiar voice.  I couldn't even think hard enough to find out who it is cuz hearing their deep velvet voice made my pussy convulse, hard. I felt a vibrator pressed against me. I let out a deep breathy moan. Honest to almighty existence this feels like I'm about to fuck that nigga Pain from Naruto Shippuuden and it made me crave more for some cock in me because he is Daddy. Y'all when he said "Almighty Push!" he could've almightily pushed his dick on me whenever, wherever and howev-

The blindfold was suddenly ripped. I blinked profusely.

"Look at me baby, I wanna see your eyes when I fuck you"

With my eyes still trying to adjust to the lighting, I scrunched my face as it that would help me.

"Cute." The dude booped my scrunched nose.

"May I go ahead with our normal play?"

My eyes finally adjusted to the dim lighting of my bedroom. Jared. I hadn't seen this nigga in months. Kinda missed our bdsm/role play nights. Sometimes he'd be the married rich boi and I'd be his sexy maid. Loved bending over so he could spank me. Yeah, those were the days.

Was he gonna spank me again?

"Yes but only if you spank me." I smiled coyly.

He began thrusting into me relentlessly while his hand gave my clit the attention it needed and the other was pinching my left nipple. He was moaning so damn sexily and that made me even more turned on to hear a him moan. Nothing makes me hotter than hearing a guy's moan. I raised my hips.