Chapter 7

HAPPY READING

Their eyes met each other, one had a smile, the other was shocked.

—— In silence, Jayden slowly leaned toward her –

Lisa suddenly turned away.

Jayden's kiss missed her lips and landed on her cheeks. But the long night had just began, he was not anxious. With a smile, he lifted her chin with his hand. "Do you know, the first time I saw you wear this cheongsam, I wanted to rip it off you."

Lisa did not want to listen to what he said, she pushed his shoulder with both hands, but he did not move. He even bit her fingers playfully.

Lisa subconsciously retracted her hands, and seeing this reaction, there was a ripple of laughter in Jayden's eyes.

While she was still trying to push him, his hand was on her chest-

He unbuttoned the first buckle of the cheongsam.

Seeing that he was proceeding to unbutton the second one, Lisa panicked, and cried out a warning: "Then I'll retaliate!"

Jayden really stopped, but not in fear. He was laughing, "I'm just curious, how much do I have to do to get you moving."

"What do you ..."

Without a sound, the man had sealed her lips and she was lost for words. Her lips were captured by him, and she understood that he had already won over her with his words and deeds.

Lisa wanted to clench her teeth, he pulled her chin gently. With his other hand, he created a path of fire as he touched her ears, collarbone, chest. He pulled the side zipper down quietly, then his hand was in her dress, caressing her bare back.

Slowly, very slowly, he reached between her legs to tease her there.

Under his gentle touch, Lisa couldn't help trembling, her limbs felt numb, while her body was swept away in the incoming tide. Her mouth was entangled with his; he seemed to be teasing her everywhere.

She was overwhelmed with all the feelings he was arousing in her, her head was buzzing, she felt almost dizzy. When he finally stopped kissing her and just sucked her earlobe, she almost forgot that this man was dangerous.

She was itching for something, something more.

"What 's the fun in being so tightlaced? Relax and enjoy.."

His voice sounded magical, as if it came from a long distance, awakening the dormant desires in her body, which clamoured for release.

This was the first time a man had looked at Lisa from such a perspective, it was easy to get emotional.

Lisa almost gave in .

Almost.

The sound of her skirt being ripped was like a timely alarm, Lisa was pulled back immediately from the brink of losing herself.

Jayden had relaxed, he hadn't expected the woman in his arms to suddenly push him off her. As a result, he was caught unprepared, he fell sideways on the bed and Lisa moved away from him.

She fled away from him, her hair in a mess, her breathing erratic .

Things had not even began before they ended abruptly.

Frustrated? Or lucky? Jayden looked at her scurrying away from him and gave up the idea of catching her again.

He sat down beside the bed, "Wait a minute."