First Encounter

Explosions and gunshot can be heard everywhere. All the Tapops member are fighting to keep the power sphere safe including the Ramirez family.

"Your not gonna win Alex!!! Emma!! I'm gonna kill you and your kid. After I'm done with you I'm gonna take all the power sphere!! HAHAHAHAHA." A tall box head alien said out loud.

"Not a chance!!!!" Mom that also known as admiral emma shout.

"Your not gonna kill our child. I wont let you!!!!!" She shout again. Attacking the villain.

"But first I kill you." The alien said and stabbed her.

"Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dad or admiral alex  and big brother shout.

"How dare you?!?!?!?!?!" Dad running towards the villain wanting to kill him but it backfired. He is the one who being stabbed.

"Dont worry I'll kill your son for you so he can also be with you." The villain take out his sword.

"I hope he dont know anything about emily. Please be safe my sunshine" The admiral though. Before taking his last breath beside his wife motionless body.

"Mom!!! Dad!!! Nooo!!" I cry wanting to run toward my parent body which was now motionless on the hard floor.

"Sis can you promise me something???" Big bro said to me after making a shield and hug me tightly.

"Promise me you will never stop fighthing. Never stop getting strongger and take revenge of what happen to mom and dad. If anything happen take care of the dragon egg that we found for me." My big brother or captain aleric said.

"I will and I promise but why did you say this?? Are you going anywhere???" I cry.

"I'm going to help mom and dad and I want you to stay here. Dont go anywhere. I always and forever will love you emi." With that big bro ran and having a duel with the villain. I cant do anything I froze in my place.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Theres no more Ramirez in the universe. I fullfill my revenge you see alex you lovely kid die in the same condition as you. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." The villain laugh but before he can do anything admiral tarung punch him in the face. Captain kaizo slash his face leaving a scar.

I cant do anything. I froze in my place, my eyes widdening and I fall on my knees. Admiral tarung look at me with a sad expression. I get up on my feet and ran towards my brother, shouting his name.

Suddenly,

*bukkk* there was a loud thud.

"Emi are you okay??" I open my eyes seeing my power sphere, inviso bot looking at me worriedly. I look around and realized I fall from my chair.

I am sweatting, my heart beat was fast and my eyes is red. Wait am I crying??. I snapped back to reality when midnight my pet nuzzle his head on my cheek.

"I'm fine." I said petting midnight.

"The same nightmare?? Are you sure your okay?? Here drink some water." Inviso bot handed me a cup of water. I take it and put it at the table after I drink it.

I get up and dusted myself before sit back on my chair trying to close my eyes again but failed. Midnight on my lap nuzzle his head on my palm.

"Captain emi you got a call from Tapops station." Elise the computer system said.

"Accept the call." I said rubbing my eyes still sleepy but because of the nightmare I cant go back to sleep.