The General Course & Strength Test~

It was a really peacefull morning until.......

"Gopal wake up!!! We're gonna be late." Boboiboy said trying to wake the sleeping gopal.

"Five more minutes." Gopal said and go back to sleep.

Boboiboy was getting annoyed. After a minute of thinking he decide to prank gopal.

"Its 7 a.m. gopal!!! The captain want us to be at the arena before she send admiral to come get us." Boboiboy shouted. Gopal fall from his bed when boboiboy mention admiral.

"Faster boboiboy!!" He shouted get changed before run out of their room leaving a laughing boboiboy.

"What with all the noise??" Yaya ask when she see gopal ran.

"It too early for this." Fang mumbled

"We're late!!" Gopal shouted but dumbfounded after seeing boboiboy came laughing hystericly. The other was dumbfounded too until fang understand the situation and explained to them while laughing.

"Next time focus. Plus the captain glare yesterday was terrifying. I wonder why she want us to be at the arena." Ying said.

"She want to test us or spesificly you guys especially you boboiboy." Fang said walking toward cafeteria.

"Why me and the other?? What about you??" Boboiboy asked.

"She know my fighthing style very well even more than captain kaizo. I'm sure she still dont believe about you defeating borara and the other evil allien." Gopal look at fang suspiciously.

"How do you know that??"

"We were friends and basicly we know each other very well."

"Why did I feel like theres something between you two??" Ying said teasingly. Fang face turned red.

"Lets just go and eat breakfast we dont want to be late."

With emily~
Emily pov~

I wake up from the same damn dream. I kinda feel annoyed since the dream didnt end and I feel like I need to find the the ending by myself. Thats obviously my memory but I dont remember what happened after I ran to my brother.

"Why do I need to get up again??" I asked inviso.

"Oh My!! Emi I already told you like a hundreth time already. You need to be at the arena and you are the one who wanted to test the earth gang." Inviso snapped clearly irritated.

"In my calculation, I've been asking like two or three times only." I retorted.

"........"

"And my calculation never wrong." I finished get ready and walk out from the lab.

"It still early. Hey invi, can you make me a cup of coffee but I prefer you put it in a bottle and put ice in it. Thank you." I said in one breath and walk to the arena leaving inviso before he can lectured me. Seriuosly ice in the morning but I dont care.

The arena didnt change a bit maybe only a few improvement here and there but it still the same.

I'm just gonna use this arena for the strength test and my personal arena for the spar. Then suddenly the old memory started to flash in my mind.

Flashback~~

"Big bro!!!!" Young emi shouted running toward the arena.

"Hey sis, what wrong?? Why are you shouting?? Is everything okay??" Aleric brother mode on.