|five - you've learned to accept|

Y/N

~~~

IT WAS dark when I arrived, though it was hardly nighttime.

The Malfoy manor looked just like how I imagined it. Abandoned, dark, probably filled with things I never knew existed.

I walked towards the front door. There was no sign of life. A doubt rose up my spine- what if he wasn't here? And he just got me into thinking he was, and that he's out there, killing more people?

There was nothing I could do besides go in, and check.

"Alohamora," I mumbled under my breath, and just like that, the door unlocked itself. I turned the door knob, the door itself creaking as I swung it open.

I kept my wand at ready, not entirely sure where to go. I've never been here, nor have I thought I'd step into the residenceof the Malfoys.

Because when Draco and I talked about the future, we always said we'll leave this shitty excuse of a world, and live in the Muggle side.

But clearly, that never happened.

I casted the Lumos charm to light my way through the house, as it was as dark as shadow in here. My feet brought me towards the living room. There was a fireplace, a few chairs here and there, shelves full of books. I swallowed the lump in my throat, seeing that the books were mostly all about dark arts.

Leaving that room, I made it to the dining room. There was a long table, and many, many chairs. I could picture the Death Eaters sitting here before the war started, talking about how they plan to kill Harry Potter.

Not wanting to stay for another second, I made my way up the stairs, still not seeing even Draco Malfoy's shadow. I'm starting to doubt he was even here.

But as soon as I stopped on the last step of the stairs, I saw him, right there, at the end of the hallway, looking out the window, his hands inside his pockets.

A shiver ran down my spine, quickly pointing my want at him in case he started attacking. But if he had plans, he hasn't moved yet.

"So, you came," he said, his voice low and husky.

I nodded, knowing well he couldn't see me, "I've come to bring you back to the Ministry," I told him.

He turned around, his eyes meeting mine. I stopped, only realizing how much he's changed. Not just physically, but the way his eyes weren't as bright as before. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I could see him, slowly dying from all this sadness and pain.

Draco pulled his wand out, and as I was supposed to disarm him, he swished his wand, disarming me first, my wand rolling just at his feet. I swallowed the lump in my throat, only looking at him.

"Why?" he asked.

I gave him a scoff, "What do you mean why?" I asked him in disbelief. Does he not know what he's been doing?

"Why should you bring me to the Ministry?" He asked me, as if he was clueless.

I stood my ground, even if he had his wand pointed at me, and I, not armed at all. But I knew he won't hurt me. If he wanted to, he should've done it in Knockturn Alley, but he didn't.

Six Feet Under ✓ || D.Mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें