Beach

Yay beach episode, again .-. And since I hc Miya and Reki trans, let's just say Miya has a swim binder and Reki has top surgery.

Reki had woken up to a lot of warmth,  it might've been the hot covers on a 97° day or Langa. Reki's face went even warmer he realized he was being spooned by Langa.

Not wanting to wake the other boy, Reki carefully grabbed his phone from the bedside table and checked his notifications.

Cherry: We're going to the beach, be there at 9. He checked the time, 8:51. He shot up, waking up Langa. "We're gonna be late!" Langa blushed realizing his arms were still around Reki's waist . "For what." He groaned. "THE BEACH!"

Reki ran to the bathroom and quickly ran out in swim trunks and a thin tank top. He started texting, asking what he needed, while Langa fell back asleep. "LANGA!"

Langa got up and got dressed, still shocked Reki yelled at him. Not in a rude way of course but more of a "wake tf up you lazy hoe" kinda way.

The two boys skated down to the beach, just making it. "Sorry, we overslept!" Reki blurred out.

"You guys can't even be on time out of school." Shadow joked. The group set up their stuff and most of them went swimming. By most I mean Shadow, Miya, Reki and Langa. Cherry didn't like swimming so Joe kept them company.

Wooo beach montonge time

They all sat down to eat and reaply sunscreen even though Miya and Langa were already burnt. "Hey Langa, can we go to the bathrooms for a sec, I need to tell you something." Reki whispered in the blue haired boy's ear.

"There is no bathroom, everyone just pees in the ocean." Langa said. "Ew. I drank some of that (on accident)!" Reki freaked out.

They went back into the water so Reki could tell his secret they were far enough back where they could touch, but the others couldn't see them. "What'd you want to tell me?"

Reki quickly touched their lips together. Very soft and calm, lasting literally one second. Both their faces turned red. "Why the hell did I do that..?" Reki muttered to himself.

He slowly squatted down, like he was sinking out of embarrassment. Langa chuckled and turned his head to see Miya staring right at them. Clearly he saw the small kiss.

Langa "sank" in embarrassment too. Even under water, Reki's face was bright red. He then shot up for air and so did Langa. "Y'know Miya saw that whole thing right?" Langa laughed. Reki started at him for a hot second when they both burst down in laughter.

"Uh anyways, are you mad at me..?" Reki asked. Langa shook his head and grabbed the other boy's hand. Just then Miya jumped on Langa's shoulders e and he toppled back.

They both went back up the surface. "Miya!" Reki yelled. "What?"

"A little warning next time.." Langa said nervously. "Ok fruity man." Reki turned red and started yelling at Miya. Langa, not knowing what fruity meant, just stared in confusion.

They ended staying for another hour, and went back to their hotel room. Reki and Langa slept in separate beds this time, considering it'd awkward after what happened in the water.