Last day

WAAA MY SK8 BRAINROT IS DYING 😭

The two woke up the next morning. Langa checked his phone this time and found out they were 30 minutes late to meeting at a breakfasf resturant. "Reki! Get up we got to go!" Langa ad Reki shot up and got ready. They then skated down to the restaurant.

"Oh yes, they left recently! You just missed them." The waitress told them.

"WHERE'D YOU GO!?" Reki texted as Langa spoke with the woman.

"Oh yeah, sorry Reki. We ended up going around the town and seeing what there's to do. We kind of just split up so aslong as you guys know where to go, we don't mind." Joe texted.

"So they're basically just looking around the town. Wanna do that?" Reki asked Langa who agreed.

After a bit of shopping Reki spotted some ski-lifts that took you to the top of a mountain. (Idk what they're called but you don't ski.) "Oooo what's that!?" Reki beamed. The boys walked over to the board which said what this building was.

"Ski lifts that lead up to a top of a mountain! Fun activities and shopping at the top!" Langa read off the board. Reki grabbed Langa's sleeve and pulled him in line.

They eventually got on and sat in silence for a bit til Langa spoke up. "Uh so recently I've been thinking uhm-" Reki had his full attention on the other boy.

"I-I've caught feelings for a certain-someone?" He stammered out. "Oooo! Who is it!" Reki beamed, being really oblivious. Well the obviousness was fake, Reki was just messing with Langa.

"I-uh.." now he had to admit it >:). "Y-you.." Langa buried his face in his hands. "What was that~?" Reki counting the teasing.

"Reki, cut it out." Langa softly punched his arm. "Okay okay fine!" Reki giggled. Maybe about a minute of awkwardness continued, "I feel the same.." Reki said.

More silence later (Ik smh I forgot how to write) when Langa put his hand on Reki's. Langa watched as the other boy's face instantly went red as he pulled his headband over the blush. Though he intertwined their fingers.

~~~~~~
HII I actually posted Ik ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
This is really short so I'll make the next part tomorrow. I've been busy with school and my sleep schedule has changed because of it. I usually write fanfic at like 4am but my body isn't used to that anymore because of (again) my sleep schedule.