Car ride home

I had no reason to give Miya a cat. I just felt like it :)

Reki and Langa were sitting in the back again, both minding their own business on their phones. Suddenly, Langa got a text from Reki. "Wanna have a sleep over >:)"

"Speak." Langa said. "What?" Reki replied.
"We're right next to each other, why are you texting?" The confused blue haired boy asked.

Reki pulled out his phone and texted Langa again. "I mean like an official sleep over. I don't want them to we're uh yk." Langa smiled and nodded.

"Hey Joe, can you drop Reki off at my house when we get back?" Langa asked. "Yeah as long as his parents are okay with it."

"Yay 5 sleepovers in a row!" Reki tried to hug Langa, but his seatbelt made it more of a lean. Reki fell onto Langa's shoulder then slid to his lap. Langa's first reaction was to just pet his hair.

Reki stared up at the other boy, who scrolled on his phone, probably oblivious he was petting Reki's hair. Langa looked away from his phone and at Reki. "Your hair is soft.'' Langa said, making Reki blush.

"Langa, that's kinda gay." Miya jokingly said. "Miya you are gay." Reki sat up and lightly hit Miya's head. "I think everyone in this car is." Cherry chuckled.

And then the rest of the trip was just silence bcuz I forgot how to write

Soon, Reki and Langa were at Reki's house with their bags. "Thanks guys! This was super fun and I hope we can do it again!" Reki said with a smile.

"Yeah, it might happen again, but maybe not for a while." Cherry said. They had an annoyed look on their face. Probably because they had to pay for it all.