The Worst Guys | 3

Swae's p.o.v

While I was ordering food, I noticed Jxmmi went over there to Vixen with the other girls and started talking to her.

I wonder what? Maybe he's getting the number for me. Or maybe he's trying to have some kind of group sex. Oh hell, no! Not with my girl!

I quickly pay for my food, well our food. By the way I should eat his shit for smoking my reggie. Fuck it Ill eat his chips. He got like 9 Of them bitches.

I make my way over to them and all I hear Jxmmi say is.

"Please.." And she says fine.

What the hell was they talking about?! Fuck It! If she starts to drive of I'ma chase after her car to get her phone number. Or Jxmmi can get it from Tonya.

We all walked out the door. For some reason nobody said goodbye except for Toya and Jxmmi.She had a nice clean car,too. And this hotel was like 8 blocks from here.

Ugh!Let me get ready to run. I try to make it up to the curb really quick until she shouted.

"Hey, Jxmmi! Swae! Ya'll wanna ride?..I won't make you pay gas money."

I couldn't help but smile. I was excited. I tried to make my way to the back on the passenger side while Jxmmi got in on the right, but her friend with the blonde tips snatches me back and points to the front seat while sliding in next to Toya.

First, She plugs in her AUX plug to her Iphone 5c. Playing Post To Be

by Omarion ft Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko. Then she pulls out fast as fuck ,and swerved out. While she cut the volume up higher.

We was rolling out and turning the fuck up. All my nervousness left as she started laughing at Jxmmi lip singing Omarion's part while dancing in his seat.

"Yo girl wasn't supposed to text me, you wanna know how I know what I knoooooww! "Toya sung dancing against Jxmmi's back.

"If yo chick come close to me, she ain't goin home where she pose to be.I'm getting money like I'm pose to be, I'm getting money like I'm pose to be."Shan sings while Vixen &Toya sings "Oooh!"

Once it gets to Chris's part they all point to me and I quickly caught on

"Got yo girl in my section bout to glow up" I rapped.

"Glow up!" Vixen shouted laughing stopping at a red light.

"A nigga smoking loud, I'm bout to roll up....better believe she gone leave with a real nigga!..I get to busting no decussion...Team Us we ain't worried bout youu..Murder she wroteee when I hit it.." I rapped as she starts driving agian.

"Ima kill it!Ima kill it! Toya and Shan shouted. They they pat Vixen. "All yours boo."

"If yo dude come close to me

he gone wanna ride off in the ghost with me." She starts rapping looking at me all sexy and shit. "I might let yo boy show for me but he gotta eat the booty like groceries." She say lifting her right hip at me. " But he gotta get rid of the hoes for me, I might have that nigga selling his soul for me, that how posed to be if he wants me to expose the freak." She says rubbing her front of her body, one hand on wheel.

Ohh shit, I want to fuck her ass now. Patience Swae, Patience.

"Wooooh!"Jxmmi screams.

"That's how it posed to be." She sings looking at me.

"Oohhh" Toya and Shan sings with her.

"Omarion" Jxmmi shouts.

"C Breezyyy!"Toya and Shan sings.