The Worst Guys| 21

•••

Morning

Vixen's fast asleep and I'm in the kitchen, scrambling up a little something for my baby. Soon Shann walks in looking tired. She look like somebody drug her threw a cotton field and she tried to wash it off.

"Good morning." She says holding me from behind. "Is this form me?"

"Hell no,..and get off of me. I don't need Vixen thinking I'm cheating on her." I say butt bumping her away from me, but not taking my focus off the eggs of the stove.

"You're about to." She says coming back to me. "Remember our negotiation?" She says showing me what was under her trench coat. Her half naked body in a costume. She look a hot ass mess.

"Yeah,but u got a new one." I say looking back to the eggs smiling.

"What? You run away and leave Vixen for me?" Shann gets excited with a wide smile.

"Fuck no. You tell her or I will. I giving you an opportunity to come clean for yourself." I said side eyeing her.

"I thought you said-"

"I said I would tell on you behind your back. I'm telling you that I'm telling her infront of you." I ccorrect her, putting the eggs on the plate. "I'll give you a week till we come back."

"We?! We come back from where?!" She asks. "Where am I going to be?"

"Wherever the 'Hoe-Train' takes you." I say taking the plates and walking to Vixen's room.

"Vixxxen.."I Whisper but she only turns over on her stomach. "Wake you ass up! I yell placing a smack on her booty.

"Oooow, why you do that?" She asked dryly.

"We got a fight in 5 hours and Jxmmi's coming in a few hours." I say placing her plate on her lap. "Now eat, Daddy spent his whole morning whipping in the kitchen, and all for you." I say poking her in the boob.

Knock! knock!

"Vixen I just wanted to tell you th-, ewww you're naked!" Shan says looking refreshed in her sleeping clothes.

"Should've waited for someone to say come in." Vixen says flashing her boob to her.

"Ooh" she says trying to grab Vix's boob.

They have such a dope relationship, but what if i....??

"Vixen!! Shan's a prostitute, and she tried to woo me from telling by sex!!" I yell loudly.

"What the fuck?!" Vixen says angrily. Damn her mood switches quick.

"Swae!!!!" Shan yells trying to turn and run.

But Vixen jumps out the bed naked and snatches her wig off.

"I knew it!"

"Swae? Baby you okay?" Vixen says waving her hand back and forth across my face.

"Huh?" I asked in question cause Shann is still standing there with her shit intacted. "Yeahh, Yeahh I'm good I was just thinking."

"Oh okay well lemme get ready and get out Shan trying to see my body." She says in a fake shy way.
"Maybe I am" She says licking her lips.

"Uhhh what's going on?" I asked confused.

"Me and Shan used to have a thing." Vixen winks.

"You guys were?" I say stunned."you guys were?"

"Naww man I just used to fuck her with a dildo!" Shan says laugh. "Nahh we just playing with you."

"You guys were?! You guys were?!" They mimicked me laughing.

"Lemme take a shower we don't have much time." Vixen says going off to the shower.

"Keep your mouth shut. I know what you was thinking." Shan grits at me.

"One week bitch." I whisper.

Am I Messy Or What??

A\N

From Swae,

Hey To You Sremmheads Thanks for the 'nice' comment you guys leave especially @Amazing_Vanessa. I outta come find you and give yo ass an old-fashioned butt whooping.
But Tbh you're funny asf!
Joining the Squad or Nah sike Nigga we ain't cool. Loll jpwu you still the homie.

Now, to the real niggas I love you guys. Thanks for the comments. Shoot This PM up if we got any questions and get notice like yo girl Nessa!! just..

#Name and leave a message, Beeep!