The Worst Guys | 6

Vixen∆

My eyes flutter open to my cool room. I guess I just needed sleep, cause I was no longer angry until I realized two arms wrapped around me.

What the fuck?!

Who is this?!

I cut off all my hoes so nobody should be in my bed!!

I shift around to see Khalif smiling at me.

"Auhh, you woke...how'd you sleep?"Khalif asked me as if he was a faithful Caucasian husband sleeping next to his blonde wife.

"Well somebody left my car unattended now my trust issues are exalting.... Why the fuck would you do that?! " I scream at him.

"Vix I'm sor-" He starts to say but I cut him off.

"I know!...You are sorry!!And who the fuck let you in?!!!What the hell is wrong-" I yell and shout until I feel him moist lips crashing against mine.

He suddenly started to pull away, but I pulled his face right back to mine.

Hell, I'm bout to say fuck being his friend...this boy can kiss!!

Once he pulled away , he smiles groaning "damn."

I sat there with dialated eyes and a admiring facial expression. Now, its all different... A kiss can change everything...

A big grin spreads across his face ." You like that, Didn't?"
He asked cheeseing and shit.

I kissed my teeth and pushed his face away. "Yo, breathe stank."I commented trying to get off the we-just-kissed-you-know-damn-well-we-cant-be-be-friends situation.

"Hell nah you ain't slipping away from what I just asked, yo ass did like it...you like me! You like me! You like me!" Khalif started singing dancing on my bed.

"You childish! You childish!You childish! And your breath still stank!" I said retorting back to him doing the stank face.

"Wasn't complaining when you had yo tongue down my throat." He said plopping down on top of mereturning the stank face ,then kissing me again.He just stares for a moment." Get up , and get dressed."

"Boy its to early to go somewhere.." I groaned throwing the covers over my head somehow...his fat ass was still on the covers.

"Its 3:45..in THE FUCKING AFTERNOON! GET UP, DAMNIT!"Khalif yells yanking the covers off my half naked body." Oh shit!! He says satisfied as I tries to chase him.

I only had on a t shirt with TDE (TopDawgEntertainment
{Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboyQ, Ab Soul, and J Rock}) and some Vict.Secrets on.

"Give me my damn covers Khalif!!!" I shouted rolling over the bed to get to him.

*

Jxmmi

"Man, Toya why you playing and shit."I mumble she actually starting to get aggravating.

Ass can't stay off my back for a second.

"Jxmmmmiiiii!!!" She groans.
Throwing a pillow at me.

Does this girl not see I'm playing GTA V?! Ooh!

"I guess you maddd?!" She says picking with me.

To be real I never took this type of stuff from other girls I've messed around with,but she made it look cute.

I was mad and horny at the same time. Now all I wanna do is fuck the shit out of her.

I pause the game and pull her legs towards me sliding right in between her legs.

"Jxmmi...wh-what are you-

I just put my finger on her lips to make her quiet,and placed her hands on the print of my pants.

Ima let you know my baby got the idea.

*

Khalif

We had a fun time today! I took her out for icecream and all the other good shit!

I'm full of fucking energy right now.Vixen's a fun ride too.

Bout everybody we passed by the messed with or harassed..shit was too funny.
At the fair in Atlanta, heading to the car.

Some girls looked jealous and even some niggas looked at me crazy.

"Aye, Vixx you know some these dudes out here?"I asked.

"Yass, why?" She says hopping on my back as I happily carried her.
"Stronger than I thought..you too skinny to be picking me up" she says smacking that big ass unicorn I won her against my head

"Cause they keep staring and shit...plus I thought I was fat."I said hiking he back up my back..I just felt her pussy rub against my back too. Shit I'm getting hard!Think Big Granny Panties! Plumber butt cracks and stuff!

"Now when I said that?" She said acting as if she didn't say shit.

"Uhm,..you said 'get yo fat ass off my covers'"I retorted.

"No I didnt..."She says hopping off my back and I sweep her right back up.

"You thought it...you ready to bounce cause some of my fan girls bout to whoop your ass!"I suggested seeing a big ass group of girls running towards us as I ran with her to the car.

"Shit!" She shouted hopping into the drivers side and decided to lock me out.

"Vix!!?What the fuck man?!"I said yanking the door handle.I'm bout to shit myself these females Finns tear my ass apart

"You thought I forgot nigga apologize!" She yelled out to me with the window down a centimeter.

"Vixen, not now! Stop fucking playing open up!"I screamed the girls are now a yard away and now they must see me in a difficulty ,BC they got even faster.

"Im waiting" she singsongs playing with her nails.

"I'm sorry, babe...I'm sorry,Shit!!"I yelled as there now 35 steps away from me.

"And?"She smirks.

"I'm not saying that shit!"I make a face. Ain't no way I'm saying it.

"Say it, or be demolished.!"

"Im a bitch, and Vixen is the shit!" I said aloud.

"And what else?"

"I'm not-

"Damn they fast."She says starting her car.
Oh, shit I know she ain't gon leave me..
Hell she went this far...so why wouldn't she? My conscience says

"I owe you!" I shout as the girls were 15 inches from the car.
She unlocks it, I quickly hop in.
She quickly peels out as the color in my face came back.