Chapter 4 - THE END!

I repeated the words with my fast heartbeats...

Why? Why? Why did I slip?

Why did I slip? Remembering that I'm on my bed.

Yeah! I was daydreaming in the middle of the night.
I couldn't sleep since I sent the message.

I kept on thinking about what will be his reaction? Then I started to picture my imagination and scenes as I wanted to end up with happy tears.

But I don't understand, why I slipped? I didn't make it like that and that become the last scene of my imagination itself.

Is that mean the day I'm going to meet him will be worse? Not like my imagination? I don't want it to be as I imagined, at least not to be far opposite.

I checked my mobile avoiding to see his reply and came to know that I spent more than five hours creating an image without sleeping.

Now I deliberately avoided his message to give preference to my sleep.
At least I should utilize the left out two and half hours.
I said good night and dragged myself to sleep.

I realized that these kinds of things with wholesome imagination added with more fancy excitements would not let you sleep, even if you try your best to avoid the thoughts.

These fancy things are not the easy things that we can get from a fancy store.

We should be more thoughtful before we spill the water, if spilled, either you have to wet any cloth to clean it up or let it dry itself.

Let life inflow. Make it more peaceful and delightful.

Most importantly punishing yourself by skipping the essentials without your knowledge is a kind of sin that you do to your health.

        DON'T MAKE IT HARD! LIVE SIMPLY!

(A/n:- I hope everyone enjoyed the story and I wish you all to get a sound sleep everyday.
Think about yourself before letting others in.

You can keep moving. You have always worked hard everyday and have a nice sleep too.

It's a short story, hope you all like the sounds of shape I made. Give me your reviews and votes. Do share with your friends and do follow me. Loves to you all♡.

Let me come with a new story soon. Stay with me forever and stay updated.
Thank you for the support so far!!)