𝟎

ᴢᴇʀᴏ;

ᴢᴇʀᴏ;

One year ago

It was another monotonous day in Chicago. The same established routine as always.

Sometimes, Yelena wondered if she wasn't in some type of loop that seemed to have enveloped society.

The girl has managed to convince her brother to left her go on her own to see the sunset.

Well, it was more the fact that she had told him she was going out and hadn't left him time to process it before she had bolted out of the door.

Convincing sound far more better.

Watching the sun dissappearing in the horizon was one of the little things she liked to do to have a moment to be with only her thoughs.

Since discovering both of them were divergent, Jace had become more protective and sometimes paranoid.

He didn't want her sister to be alone for long periods of time in fear of something happening to her.

Yelena could understand that type of behavior when they were younger, but now that they were 17th, she though she was old enough to take care of herself.

Mainly because she could beat the ass of whoever wanted to harm her. Learning how to fight had been one of the most intelligent things she had ever done.

So Yelena had learnt how to evade her brother and get some alone time. She needed her antisocial moments from time to time.

She had taken the train almost an hour ago. She noticed she had already passed Dauntless and was now heading towards Erudite.

That was usually the place where she get off the train. She then walked home enjoying the last sun rays of the day.

Other times she went back running, stretching her muscles and testing how much she could push her body to the limit.

She was proud of how far she had come since she started training with Jace to become a Dauntless.

She was leaning against the wall, close to one of the train's door. Anyone who saw her would tell her she was reckless and could fall at any moment, but she enjoyed feeling the wind in her face and the sight she had of the sun slowly disappearing from view.