𝟒

FOUR;

FOUR;

"Come on, Yelena, Jace. We don't want to be late."

Their mother, Alisson Herondale, stood outside of Yelena's room. Their father, Thomas, near her.

Both of them have works highly respected in Candor. They worked back to back with their faction leader and were usually the ones Candor send to have meetings with other factions.

That's the reason why they spent a lot of time out of home and the twins barely saw them.

They loved their parents, of course they did, but they didn't have a close relationship with them.

At least, that would make the decision of transfering easier. Or so the siblings thought.

"Coming." Answered Jace, rising from his previous position in his sister's bed.

Their parents left them alone after that, waiting for them in the leaving room.

"Are you ready to leave all of this behind?" Yelena asked Jace deep in though.

"Are you?" Her brother asked her back.

They both knew it was going to be a huge change, but they have been preparing for it.

"I would like to think so." The girl said with a small smile.

"Come on Lena, let's start a new era." 

"That was dramatic." Yelena said amused.

"I was trying to make it sound cool." Jace excused himself.

"Sorry to break it to you, but it wasn't." His sister said laughing at him.

"You had hurt by sensible heart." The boy said in mock sadness.

"I will hurt your sensible face as well if you continue to be such a crybaby."

"I'm not feeling the sibling love." He complained with a pout.

"Come on drama queen, we are going to be late for real." Yelena said smiling while rolling her eyes.

'He really was a drama queen.'