Your POV

You were currently at work on your break. You had only been five minutes and your boss was already screaming at you to hurry it up.

So you went inside and took the next person in the waiting room. Luckily there was only one person so you could have a break after his massage.

You led him to a room in the back so after he left you could take a nap or something. You grabbed a towel of the shelf and handed it to him. He took the hint and started to take of his jacket so you left the room.

After about ten minutes you went back. You knocked on the door before entering because you didn't know if he was still changing, but when you heard a 'ready' you walked in.

You told him to lay down and relax. But before he did you couldn't help your eyes linger on his torso. You quickly looked away and felt a blush creep up to your cheeks.

You went to go get the lotion to start the massage. You had just begun the massage when you heard a moan escape his mouth.

'Guess hes never had a massage' you thought to myself
"Uh....actually...i haven't ", he said
'Shit did i just say that out loud'
"Yup...dont worry i do that sometimes too", he said again.

You mentally slapped yourself. But was it weird that it turned you on by it.....
No...maybe....you didnt know... This is so weird you just met the guy. You dont even know the guy. Are you getting feelings for him or is it just your hormones