Luke's POV

I only came because the boys kept telling me I was stressing to much. Truth is the only reason I was stress was because they never took anything serious and I hated it.

So I came and they paid. They kept telling me the place had a hot masseuse. I didn't believe them because they think everyone is hot because of their looks.

Anyways I came and waited only a few minutes when I saw a girl around my age come up to me and lead me to a room. She gave me a towel and I started to change.

After she walked in I saw her look at my torso which made me nervous because I'm self-conscious. She told me to lay down and relax which I did.

But before I could lay down I checked her out and noticed she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

I was laying on the bed when all of a sudden i feel her hands start massaging me. It felt so relaxing, i couldn't help myself and i moaned.

I felt so embarrassed i felt my face flush hopefully she didn't hear. But just my luck she says, "Guess he's never had a massage"

I honestly wanted to die of embarrassment but i didn't so i just replied, "Uh...actually...i haven't."
'Shit did i say that out loud' i heard her say.

I wanted to giggle but i thought of how embarrassed she would so i said,"Yup...don't worry i do that sometimes too."

After that it was silent. But she kept massaging me and i soon felt like i was in a cloud. I felt like all my stress was gone and i just relaxed.

I soon felt myself  stiffen...shit...that only happens when I'm really turned on. WAIT WHAT? I CANT BE TURNED ON NOT RIGHT NOW. SHIT.

What should i do? Should I just stand up and leave but then i remember I'm only in a towel and she'd notice. As i kept think of ways to get out of this *situation* my mind wondered off to her hands. 'God they felt like heaven and her face with her perfect plumb lips they looked so kissable.

I wished i could kiss them all day....WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING...stop it brain as soon as she stops I'm out of here.' But she's so beautiful....i think I'll ask her out.....