Chapter 22.

(This is where things gets interesting i suppose)

It's very strange how fast time flies, really I never understood the phrase 'time flies when you're having fun', but now I do. This tour has been nothing but fun, meeting new people and discovering new things with the rest of the band; seeing people become so joyous to see you preform, they really do treat you like a god, which is amazing for me, I don't know who wouldn't love that.
It is now our last show tonight, in the biggest venue out of the whole tour, and we will be finishing with a grand party to celebrate it, and although it is sad it's ending and I have enjoyed every bit of it, I'll be happy to be back home, to be able to relax in the comfort of my own bed, to be where I'm most familiar and not have to worry about anything.
Thankfully Nick didn't forget our way of fun and getting into mischief, he still knocked on my door asking if I wanted to go around the hotel for a bit, knock on John's door to piss him off, I was happy to know Nick didn't change, it wasn't age that made us so stupid.
I'm planning on catching up with my dad when I'm home, I called him yesterday to talk about meeting up with him, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, I really am.
We're more comfortable with each other than we ever were now, but having to spend my time with him is worrying, I'm aware he'll talk about my mum and it's not what I want, she's in my head to often and I'm sick of it; but you can't help but miss someone you grew up with.
John, Simon, Roger and I sit together in a hidden bar in the city, one Nick found for us, he seems to be the one who plans where we go most of the times, since we never have a clue where he finds the paces and how he does we decide not to question it.
The rest of them converse about whatever as I sit with many thoughts in my head, swirling the beer in my glass around, a cigarette hanging from my mouth.
Nick left to get a jacket from his hotel room, but I'm beginning to feel a bit confused as he's been gone for quite a while, more than a half an hour, but he's a very curious person, he's probably found something better to do than sit with us.

"Andy? You still with us?"

I snap out of my small daydream, looking to see the three of them looking at me with their eyebrows raised.
I sit up in my seat, clearing my throat.

"Y-Yeah, I'm here."
I stutter, drinking the rest of my beer before I lean closer into the table.

"Don't worry, Nick will be back soon."
Simon sniggers, causing the others to giggle slightly.

I roll my eyes, my blood beginning to boil with his words, I could punch them all in the face for it.
"Shut it, Simon. I don't care about Nick."
I say, almost spitting my words at him before I fold my arms in a huff.

"Don't mind him, Andy. Anyway, this show. It better be amazing, Simon if you hit one bum note-"

"I won't! I've only done it once this whole tour, you better not fuck up either, John."

I laugh softly at their bickering, trying to ignore what Simon said, trying.

"We'll be fine, Nick better not make us late again though."
Roger adds, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Fucking hell, tell me about it. He changed his outfit five times yesterday."
John says, shaking his head.

I smile discreetly, I think that's the best part of Nick, how much time he spends on how he looks, how his hair and makeup is, it's all part of his personality.

"And you,"
John begins, pointing to me, causing me to snap my eyes to him, suddenly paying attention.

"No running off with Nick ten minutes before the show to look at things backstage."

I give a smug smile, thinking of it now, it was fun until we were being yelled at for almost being late, although Nick seemed enjoyed that part quite a bit.