chapter 2

Gulf's pov

I still couldn't help but think about what the doctor told us 3 days back .

// 3 days ago //

As soon as the doctor came out from the emergency room the kanawut family surrounded him .

Gulf:- doctor how is he now ?

Doc:- alpha  the injuries caused by the accident were not severe . They were mild injuries but the main reason for him loosing conciousnes was he is undernourished for his age , he is suffering from high fever may be from last 2-3 days , he got few bruises on his back some were fresh like within 72 hrs and the others were old ones .
That's what we can tell for now . He just lost some blood nothing serious he might face some headache after waking up . We sedated him so he would be awake after the drug goes down . We will shift to another room right after conducting some vital tests.

Gulf:- shift him to my master bedroom maids will accompany you .

// Flashback end //

I asked my men to search about him but they found no records . May be he is not from bangkok.i have to ask them to search other towns.

That night I again went to the accident site with my bodyguards but only found a travel bag .
We searched the bag but only found few  cash and some old clothes.
The bag was new edition collection from Paris but the clothes were old and torn even the dress he wore on that night was a simple one.

Why was he on highway attempting suicide ?

Did he runaway ? Did anyone hurt him ?

So many taughts were running in my mind but they came to halt when my secretary called me informing me it was time for the meeting.

I didn't want to leave my mates's side but this was a meeting planned 2 months back and I already postponed it few times so dad told me not to delay it and come back completing immediately.

Saint and mom are taking their turn to stay with mate till I come back . He still didn't wake up . The doctor told that his body is talking time to heal him and he will wake up soon .

I didnt even get to know his name . I really wanna spend time cuddling and scenting him .

As I entered the meeting hall I saw my clients Mr.john Richards and ceo of SJ private lt.

Gulf:- hello Mr.john and Mr. Tul suppasit .

John:- hello alpha King your office interior is very pleasant .

Gulf:- you can call me mr.kanawut mr.john I don't like it being alpha King everytime .

Tul:- " mr.kanawut i was really excited for this deal ", he told me with smirk on his face .

I didnt like that smirk my body immediately released pheromones making them all squirm and kneel with their head bowed . No one  shows attitude near me .

May be he forgot the fact am gulf kanawut traipipattanapong one of the alpha King  and ceo of the "T crop restaurants " . And lastly the leader of black diamond clan . No one messes with the black diamond clan it's the most cruel and deadliest mafia clan . It was started by our great grand father we only rule untill we get married then we pass it elder of the clan the again the next heir receives it  when his 18 and leaves it after getting married. It was a rule made by our grandparents because they didn't like much exposure. We do work in background only . We don't do any crimes we only smuggle diamonds  but we control all the clans in Thailand.

The meeting started and they kept on talking it was boring to be honest just my body was here all my thoughts were near my cute little mate .

He looked so small in my hands.  I should feed him alot .  So I can squish his cheeks . My thoughts were stopped when zee entered the meeting hall panting.