hanging out with bakusquad

Ruv: Jesus why did I agree to this...

*Ruv was outside of denkis house trying to get the courage to knock on the door*

Ruv: sigh  I should probably just go-

*the door opened to reveal denki*

Denki: Heyyyy man why are you just standing outside of my house?

Ruv: I- Just let me in...

* Denki moved out of your way so you could get in you have to duck because you're a big boy. *

Denki: Hey everyone big mans here!

Bakugo: Finally, I don't even know why you let this dumbass hang out with us...

Kiri: Sup man, you have to show me how you got so strong!

Mina: Hi Ruv!

Ruv: Hey guys...

Denki: So you guys wanna play Mario party?

Everyone: Sure!

* as Denki was setting up his switch Ruv shuffled over to the corner and sat down *

Denki: Alright its all set up lets play this bad boy!

Kiri: Hey (Y/n) can you play for me I gotta go to the bathroom

Ruv: What did you just call me?

Kiri: oh (Y/n) ya know like a nickname, I won't call you it if you don't like it-

Ruv: no no its fine.... I like it

Kiri: cool now go and beat everyone's ass for me

* Kiri shoves the switch controller into your chest and runs to the bathroom *

Bakugo: That's probably the worst fucking nickname I've every heard

Ruv: you're not funny. I didn't smile. Your joke is fucking horrible, I would rather die then you give up telling me this joke again. Honestly, this is a terrible attempt to make me laugh. There was no giggle, no ha, and even the air in the esophagus did not make a subtle popping sound. Science says that before you laugh, your brain will prepare for your facial muscles, but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 This joke is so bad, I can't believe that anyone legally allows you to be creative. The brain power you have to put in this joke has the potential to power every house on the planet. Get personality and learn how to joke, read a book. I'm not saying it's funny, I'm really saying it's just the low-level embarrassment in comedy. You have killed all humor and comedy performance on the planet.

Bakugo: I-

Mina, Denki and Sero: OHHHHH SHIT HE GOT YO ASS

Ruv: Wait tape boy where did you come from..?

Sero: I've been here the whole time I was just upstairs taking a long ass nap

Ruv: Oh that's... Nice I guess

* and so Ruv, Mina, Denki and bakugo played Mario party for like 4 hours straight. Kiri came out of the bathroom 3 minutes in and just let you play for him. In the end Mina fell asleep on you, denki and sero teased you about it and then you knocked both of them out without waking mina and Kiri and bakugo were just.... Kiri and bakugo until everyone went to sleep *

------------------------------------------------------

Ha get fucked another cliff hanger

Also Holy shit 900 reads thank you I love all of you

Monday o u t