Jesus i hate the news

Sigh....... we're back here... But this time somethings different

News lady: Can you tell us how it is to work so closely with all might?

Izuku: U-uh Sorry I uh have to go to the um nurses office, Yeah right away!

* They then moved over to ochako *

News lady: You! Can you tell us what the Symbol of peace is like in person?

Ochako: What's he like? Well..uh he's super musclely, yeah

* They then moved to lida *

News lady: How is he faring as a teacher!? What are you learning?

lida: his leader ship wisdom remind me that i am in the worlds most prestigious blah blah blah blah...

* you didn't even try to listen to lida at that point, you just saw everyone get super bored after a few seconds and went with them, they then started to follow bakugo *

News lady: Hey kid! Are you in all mights class!? Oh hold on aren't you that sludge villain kid?

Bakugo: Walk away..

* they then spotted you ( not that hard you're 8'11 ) and then rushed over to you *

News lady: Hey sir can you tell us what all might does with his class also why are you so tall what's up with that?

Ruv: Get away from me....

News lady: We just want to ask a few questions-

Ruv: I SAID GET AWAY

* The ground shook from you yelling as everyone around you covered their ears, You realized that this was your only way to get into school without a bunch of people getting into your way, You then started to run into the school *

The crowd: Ah! what the hell was that!?

* After that all you saw was a wall come around the school, you also saw a man standing in the back he had light blue hair and very chap lips... ( like fr get some chap stick my guy ) you finally got to the class room and sat Down at your desk *

Aizawa: Descent work on yesterday's battle training you guys, I saw the video feeds and went over everyone's results, Ruvyvat you did good but you could have killed izuku out there so tone it down a bit

* hearing this you put your head down... Disappointed in yourself because you agreed with what Mr. Aizawa said.... You could have... Killed izuku if you went any harder on him *

Aizawa: Midoriya I see you messed up your arm again and you still didn't win, work harder don't give me the tell me that you don't have control of your quirk that lines already getting old, you can't keep breaking your body during training your quit will be really useful if you can get a handle of it, so show a little urgency

Izuku: Right!

Aizawa: Now, our first task will make or brake your future

* After that everyone in class looked surprised and worried not you though you kept your calm and collected nature but that brain of yours was running with thoughts *

Aizawa: you all need to pick a class Rep

* everyone at that instance looked calm and happy, you sure are glad it wasn't another quirk test- *

Kiri: PICK ME GUYS I WANNA BE CLASS REP!

Denki: I'll take it!

Jirou: Yeah you're gonna need me