The bunker

Whilst dad went me mum and my brother where just sat around the table, looking at each other. "Where is daddy going?" My brother said. "I'll tell you soon okay?" Mum said. I sighed and went to look around. "I'm so boreddd!" I said loudly. Mum heard a loud bang on the entrance but ignored it. My brother went and opened the entrance. There was a man, staring at him. Mhm rushed to him and pushed the man out and she went in the rain with him. She started screaming and told my brother to close the entrance. He started to crying, asking for my help. I ran to him and saw my mum in the rain. "MUM!!!!" I said as I saw him attack her and both of them collapsed to the floor. I shut the entrance and holded my brother close to me, crying hard. I told him to go to a bedroom and go to sleep. I thought to myself it's just me and my brother now. Nobody else. I started to cry and tried texting my friends. One of them answered. They said "DO NOT GO OUT IN THE RAIN ITS KILLING PEOPLE. EVERYONE IS COLLAPSING AND IT LOOKS LIKE THERES SOMETHING IN THE RAIN!" I texted. "Where are you?!"
They said. "I don't know but I saw a bunker near by (don't worry I've got a suit on that will protect me.)"

"Omg go to the bunker and I'll let you in'" I texted quick.

I opened the entrance and I saw them running to the bunker. "HURRY GET IN!" I said. They ran in. They took off their suit and saw it was Jacob. "OMG JACOB!" I said hugging him tight. I told my brother to come here. He came and he saw him. "JACOB!!" He said. He ran to him and hugged him too. I wiped my tears. Jacob looked at me. "Hey you alright?." Jacob asked. I shake my head. "My mother died out there and my dad went somewhere but we don't know where.." I said, trying not to cry. "Don't worry you have me." Jacob smiled 
I kissed him on the cheek and he blushes hard. I giggled and went to my bedroom. "Hey what do u wanna do?" Jacob asked my brother. He shrugged. "I wanna draw." My brother said. "Okay then!" Jacob said. He went to go find some paper in the back and he brought it back and gave it to my brother and gave him some colours. He sat down next to Jacob and started colouring. I sat down on my bed and leaned my head against the wall and started crying. I whimpered and whimpered until i fell asleep. Jacob came to check up on me. He whispered. "Hey u alright?"
I said yes. He sat on the other bed across the room and laid down. "I hope someone finds a cure to put the rain back to normal." Jacob said. I smiled at him. I got up and laid with him. He blushes hard. I looked at him and I kissed him. Jacob kissed me back and I hugged him. I started feeling sleepy and fell asleep. Jacob smiled and fell asleep too. My brother was still colouring. He drew me, him and Jacob altogether. He went up and went to bed on the other bed which I was laid on. My brother started feeling sleepy and fell asleep like we did.

I know it's not much because I'm tried as but I hope u enjoyed it. I don't think I have a name for the brother but if u do have any names please comment them for me thanks love you all byeeee! <3