Hunting..

A few hours later, I woke up.
"Huh what happened..?" I said.

"You fainted that's all." Jacob said. I got up and saw everyone sat down scared.

"Why is everyone scared?" I said. I look at them worried.

"Something has been banging on the entrance for a few hours and i ain't going to see what it is. It could be them creatures. If they were hell nah." Jacob explained to me.  I sigh.

"True but guys nobody will break in." I say

"How would u know!" My brother shouted. I start to panic and I started to cry.

"Don't speak to ur sister that way!" Jacob said

I felt like I was a bad sister. I don't deserve him. I love my brother so much but I don't know if he loves me too. I think he hates me. I started to whimper and I ran to my room fast and laid down, crying. I heard banging and banging. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! I CAN HEAR IT!" I said screaming. I got angry so I put on the suit and opened the entrance with the gun.

"Hey!" Someone said. I scream and I by accident shoot them.

"HOLY FUCK IM SO SORRY!" I said. I grab them and I take them inside the bunker. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERE!" I say. Jacob came and took the person to the table and laid them down. I shut the entrance and and went to the table. "I'm so sorry for shooting u." I looked at them.

"No no it's fin— OW FUCK!" they say.

Jacob wrapped a bandage around the wound and tied it. "There you go." Jacob said

"Thanks I guess." They say.

"So what's you name?" I say

"My name is kadie." Kadie said.

I saw Jacob blush and I frowned.

"That's a nice name." Jacob smiled

"On my way here I saw FBI looking for some people but I don't know if it's you guys. I think u guys are getting hunted down." Kadie said. I looked at Jacob and the others.

"What happens if they find this bunker?" I say.

"Then all of us will have to hide then." My brother says. I looked at all of them. I saw Jacob looking at kadie.

"Why are u looking at her..?" I say

"I'm not?" Jacob said lying.

"I know your lying.." I ran off into my room and I shut the door. My brother looked at Jacob.

"Fuck u Jacob u just made her upset now." My brother said. He came to my room and opened the door and locked the door.

"Hey sis you okay?" He said. I nod and I looked at him. I wiped my tears.

"Good. Jacob is a prick u don't need him." My brother smiles. I smile and I hug him tight.

"I love you bro." I say

"I love you too sis." He said. I smile.

"You know if we get caught by the FBI and get took away you know I always be there for you just shout me." I say he smiled and he fell asleep. I picked him up and I put him on his bed. I went back to my bed and I laid down and fell asleep.

I'm so shit at making stories But I hope you enjoy it ig<3