Searching for food

I look around me. I saw dead bodies all over the ground. I was terrified but I had to keep my strength up. All of us came out and was shocked. I started to walk out of the woods with others. "Fucking hell loads of cars have crashed whilst we were gone." Jacob said. All of us walked across the motorway to get to a place where loads of restaurants are. An hour later, we made it to a town where loads of restaurants, shops and other places. "Finally." I said. I went to go look in shops and took any food I saw. My brother and Jacob went into a clothes shop so then they can collect clothes for all of us. The others went to restaurants so then they can find food to cook. A few mins later, all of us came back into a group but something felt like something was going to happen.. I looked and saw people charging. It looked like they were turned into some species. We ran as fast as we could back to the bunker but it took forever. I mean we were faster but it took long to get back. I opened the entrance and I shut it quickly when all of us were inside. "THERE IS NO WAY IM DOING THAT AGAIN!" I said. "IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE TURNED INTO SOME SHITTY ASS CREATURES!" I said scared. I took a couple of breaths and I fainted..

So sorry it's a short chapter I'm really tired and I can't be bothered making a long one maybe tomorrow I might but enjoy my story! <3