Dreambur

Type: smut and fluff
Ship: Wilbur x dream
Obviously-
Bottom: dream
Top: Wilbur
Please do not hate and leave ships I can do in the comments! :)

                             •Dreams POV•

Dream was in his room laying on his bed reading a book, he lived with Wilbur and his cat patches. He was going to get another book until he heard a knock on his door.

Dream: come in!

                         ・No ones pov・

Wilbur walked in going to the bed, picked up dream and put him on his lap. Wilbur laid his head on dreams neck and dream giggled a bit. Dream was going to get off but then he felt something on his thigh. He looked down and then looked at Wilbur, Wilbur was smiling and sent chills down dreams spine.

Wilbur: I got a little surprise~

Dream: what is it?

Wilbur put dream on the bed and went to the living room, to come back with a box. Dream opened it and there was a green maid outfit with blonde.cat ears and a choker with a leash. Dream looking at the box and looked at Wilbur

Dream: i-i have to wear this-

Wilbur: yes.
Wilbur cut off dream

Dream went to the bathroom to change. 

                         ・Dreams POV ・

dream looked at himself in the mirror and thought he looked good, he had a feminine body and he liked the dress. He did a little twirl when he heard the bathroom door open. Wilbur looked the blonde up and down, dream just looked at wilbur a little embarrassed. Wilbur walked up to dream and carried him on his shoulder.
He pinned dream on the bed and started to kiss him putting his hand up dreams dress, taking off his boxers and started to take his own clothes off, Wilbur pulled away then kissing dreams neck leaving hickeys, then started to bite dreams neck leaving marks so people know dream is his. Dream moaned a bit.
Wilbur Loved hearing dreams moans. he started to line his member in dreams hole, dream moaned loud and his eyes where teary. Dream nodded his head as a go for Wilbur to start thrusting in him, Wilbur was going slowly and then speeding up, dream tried not to moan loud but failed.
Wilbur started to go faster and faster each minute, dream was moaning loud. Wilbur went as fast as he can then cummed inside of dream. Dream was panting and his eyes where rolled back.
Wilbur went to the bathroom and started the bath. After the bath was filled and warm he picked dream bridal style to the bathroom. He sat down and put dream on his lap washing dreams back and himself.
Dream fell asleep so Wilbur picked dream up and put boxers and his oversized yellow hoodie on dream, then put boxers and a white t-shirt on himself. He put dream on the bed and got a extra blanket, he layed down and was cuddling with dream.

・The next day・

Wilbur woke up and looked at his lover sleeping peacefully, his freckles glowing from the sun shining on his face, his soft pink lips, and his beautiful dirty blonde hair.
Dream woke up to Wilbur admiring his beauty. Wilbur noticed dream woke up and kissed him softly.

Wilbur: good morning my love

Dream: goodmorning wilby :)

Wilbur got up to make breakfast, dream tried to get up but fell on the floor. Wilbur turned around and chuckled, he picked up dream and brung him to the kitchen. Wilbur made breakfast and dream just watched admiring the brunette cooking. Wilbur put the plates down and they both ate.

"I love you" said the blonde

"I love you to darling " the brunette responded

Ahhhh! I love the fluff part! I'm not good at writing smut- please give different ships! Idk what to do-

638 words