Dreamnap

This was requested by @bruhtotally
Ship: dream nap
Type: fluff
Top: sapnap
Bottom: dream

                       ~・sapnaps POV・~

sapnap woke up to the sun shining in his face. He got up to brush his teeth and get ready to meet up with his friends dream, George, and badboyhalo. Sapnap was exiting to see dream because dream was his best friend! Even tho he wanted to be more than best friends. He put his usual clothes on, his sweater with a little fire logo on it, black jeans, and black and white vans. He walked out the door and was going to their hide out where they usually meet up. 

                         ・No ones POV・

Sapnap made it to their hide out.  He looked at dream blushing. Dream was wearing a green hoodie with a corset on, black skinny jeans, and thigh high boots. Dream saw sapnap and ran up to him hugging him. ( Dream is 5'1 in this because why not 🧡💚)

Dream: hey snapmap!

Sapnap: it's sapnap! Anyways hello dweam

George, and bad went to dream and sapnap

George: hey sapnap

Bad: hello you little muffin

Sapnap: hello bad, hey George

Dream: let's go inside!

They all went inside and patches greeted dream by jumping on him. Dream was holding patches and went to sit down on the couch. Sapnap will admit he was a bit jealous but let patches cuddle with dream. George, bad,  and sapnap sat on the big couch while dream sat on the little one. They all talked for a while until dream fell asleep. George went upstairs to his room and bad was making dinner. Sapnap decided to bring dream to his room and let him sleep until dinner was done.

              ~・dream and sapnaps POV・~

sapnap put dream on his bed but when sapnap was going to walk out dream woke up and grabbed his hand.

Dream: can you stay... Just for a bit

Sapnap: uh sure!
Sapnap took his shoes off and was laying on the bed. Dream went close to him and was now cuddling with sapnap. He fell back asleep and sapnap also went to sleep. After a few hours bad went to get dream, sapnap, and George (gogy was still in his room)

Bad: dinner is- ... Awww.

Bad wanted to let them sleep but they had to eat before they can sleep for a full 8hours. Dream woke up and was blushing. He was waking sapnap up to eat dinner. They went down stairs and was eating dinner. They all decided to watch a movie together. All the lights where off and sapnap and dream was cuddling again. Sapnap was going to tell dream he liked him sooner or later.

Sapnap: *whispering* hey dream...
Dream: hm?
Sapnap: I really like you.. Do you like me back?
Dream looked at sapnap surprised and was blushing like crazy. Dream kissed sapnap and was now laying on top of him cuddling in his chest

Dream: I like you to snapmap...

Sapnap and dream fell asleep while George, and bad was taking pictures fangirling.

Ahhh! I loved this!  I didn't know if you wanted smut or fluff but I did fluff! Sorry if you wanted smut- I love dreamnap it's a cute ship!

536 words