• Eight •

The eight teenagers arrived at the grocery store, the one Simon worked at. Josie sat on the cashiers counter, leaning her body against Rie, listening to Simon explain all the fucked details to Sam. 

"A few months ago, my brother timothy had an unfortunate experience of which he ingested too much of a certain substance." Simon explained as he passed Josie a bottle of very strong painkillers. "He was dead for two minutes."

"But we brought him back." The very bloody and pale Josie said, winking at Sam. Josie quickly popped the pills in her mouth. "Exactly." JJ exclaimed smiling at the girl, banging his hands onto the counter.

Simon dropped the bottles of pills next to Josie before Kate began organising them into the right piles, Josie was about to help but her hands were covered in her blood. She didn't think Sam would appreciate her blood on the pills.

"It is vital that you take these in order." Rie and Simon explained, their excitement a little too noticeable. 

"Pile one is going to take the edge off." Josie declared with a determined look in her eyes. "Yeah, it's going to feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn." Simon's explanation made made Josie shrunch her face up in disgust.

"Pile two is going to bring your core temp way down." He gestures to another pile "You may feel slightly sick." Sam nods looking at the pills anxious.

"Now you need to take a..." Josie winced in pain before continuing "a five minute interval between pile two and pile three. Its really important."

"Pile three is what brings you down and out, so you can't fuck it up or all of it would've been for nothing." The newly couple say, each with a hand on Josie's shoulder. 

"How many of these do we have?" Kate held up the epipens in Simon's face who grabs a hold of some. "Tonnes. A thousand." 

"EpiPens?" Deena voices her confusion. The three of the five drug dealers look at her, all in annoyance. Had she learnt nothing from them. "Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline." Their voices echo together. 

"This is what brings her back." Simon holds the pen up with a concerning amount of excitement. "This is Jesus." 

"Okay let's do this bitch." Josie says sliding off of the counter. The other seven protest almost immediately. 

"I'm sorry Jo but you already look dead." He kisses her head before continuing. "You're out."

As she tries to talk but everyone ignores her before getting onto the plan that Josh and Josie came up with. Sam cuts her palm before putting it into a container. Everyone excluding Josie and Deena, use the blood to mark their chest with an 'X'. 

"You guy remember half an hour ago, when you wanted to murder me." Sam spoke to the four teens jokingly. "You guys dont have to do this, you can leave if you want." 

"Remember when you were willing to risk your life for us." Behind them Josie was now sitting on the floor feeling even more dazed from the amount of blood she had loss. She was starting to lean even more so into the isle.

Josie looks up just in time to see Kate walk up to josh and kiss him. Like her life depended on it. Josh becomes dazed as she walks away.

"Well shit." Josie quietly mutters. "Hey by the way. The guy im seeing." They all stare at her with raised brows. "It's Sheriff Goode, Nick Goode. Just thought you guys should know, just in case."

"Nice. Hes hot." Rie is slapped gently by the tall boy. "Hey no. She's too young for him. We're going to talk about this." JJ replied while pointing at the girl who smiled up at him. "Looking forward to it."