"So I've been told."

Calum's POV

The lights come back on and Michael's no where to be seen along with Luke.

"Luke?" Paisley says furrowing her eyebrows looking worried.

I share a look with Ashton and he bites his lip as Paisley keeps calling Luke's name.

Where the hell did they go?!

I really hope Michael didn't hurt Luke.... Not that I liked Luke that much but he's just a normal guy.

And Michael's a dead hot ghost. Yes hot.

He's hot. Like I touch him and I almost burn.

You thought I meant the other way. Ha no. Well yes.

"Michael?!" I yell.

I frown as I see Paisley with tears. She keeps looking around and sobs Luke's name.

None of us really like Luke but he's Paisley's best friend.

And I- we all care for Michael.

Not so much Luke though. No offence Paisley.

Her ears are slumped and her tail is dragging.

She wraps her arms around Ashton who holds her close, looking worried.

I catch Ashton's eye and motion to the kitchen.

We go in and he's about to say something but I beat him to it. "What's Michael gonna do to Luke?"

He looks taken back at the question but answers anyway. "I guess it all depends...." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Ashton." I say sternly and he rolls his eyes at me, the worried boy gone now.

He crosses his arms. "Like I said," he shrugs. "It all depends on how mad he is. And why do you care so much anyway?"

I'm now taken back at the tone in his voice. It's like Ashton's not Ashton anymore.

"Oh come on Calum. No need to shy away from the topic. I know you guys were making out on the couch." He says chuckling with a smirk.

I blink.

"How-?"

"How did I know? Dude I'm dead. I know a lot of things." He says brushing his hair out of his face.

"What's Michael capable of Ashton?" I ask growing inpatient.

He groans throwing his head back. "Fine, if you wanna know what your boy toy is capable of then I'll tell you......" He trails off and sits on the counter motioning for me to sit. "Michael can do a bunch of different things...."

"Like, he could hurt Luke?" I ask.

Ashton smirks wider. "Your words not mine."

My eyes widen. Okay I don't like Luke but that doesn't mean I want him to get hurt.

"Ashton, we can let him hurt Luke." I say frowning.

He just shrugs. "Luke's not my responsibility Calum. And it's kind of a good thing Michael took him. I mean, yeah it sucks for Pais but good for me because then I don't have to worry about him pulling anything on Paisley."

I gap at Ashton who smiles. "You're an asshole." I say.

He grins wider. "So I've been told."

"Do you think Michael will hurt Luke?" I ask ignoring Ashton's odd behaviour.

"Well, I've known Michael almost all my dead, and undead life. So you've got a good chance that he will hurt him..." Ashton says like its no big deal.

"What's wrong with you?" I blurt out and he looks confused for a second but then smirks.

"Nothing Calum. Nothing." He says before walking back into the living room leaving me in the kitchen worried about a few things.

What Michael's gonna do to Luke.

Why Ashton's acting all weird.

And if Paisley and I are in danger by the new attitude Ashton's got.

Haunted (A. I)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें