"Don't Test Me."

I stand there shocked.

"Uh. What do you mean you googled them?" I say trying to cover my nerves.

"I took Michael's advice and I googled him and then I also googled Ashton because why the fuck not, so I did." He says still trying to catch his breath.

"Okay first don't listen to- Luke!" I begin but I get cut off by Luke walking into the house.

I shut the door and walk back into the house. I stop to see Luke looking between Ashton and Michael and then his gaze settles on Calum and his eyes narrow slightly.

I just then remember my tail and ears. Well fuck a duck.

I quickly run up stairs and throw on a beanie and stuff my tail into my sweat pants.

Once I think I'm A-okay, I then go back downstairs and it looks like Calum and Luke are about to engage in fucking combat.

"Someone tell me what the hell is going on." I snap and they both stop glaring each other into the ground.

Luke looks at me in disbelief. "Uh I don't think so Paisley. You tell me what the fucks going on."

I throw my hands up confused. "What are you talking about Lucas?"

"I googled Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin." He snaps and I freeze again. I look at Calum who's face is pale.

Well fuck another duck.

"A-and....?" I say trying to not show how worried and nervous I am.

"I found an article and it said and I fucking quote 'Michael Clifford burned alive by James Malson at age 18.' Paisley that was over 400 years ago." He says and my eyes widen.

I open and close my mouth like a damn fish out of water. Yeah I've got nothing.

"Did you know?" He asks way to calm

"Know what?" Ahh! There's my fucking voice....

"That your crazy ass friend is a damn ghost! He's dead Paisley!" Luke shouts.

Michael then appears in front of me out of air blocking Luke. "Okay we get it Barbie Boy! I'm dead big deal. Now shut up already Jesus. I've been dead for a long time but that doesn't mean it doesn't bother me when people keep mentioning my fucking death."

Luke takes a few steps back. "That's how you did all that freaky shit earlier. Right?"

"No fuck dumbass. God you really are damn blonde." Michael says sitting beside Calum on the couch glaring at the paused screen.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. God today's been so crazy. Not that it isn't right now....

I then look at Luke confused. "Why aren't you freaking out about this?"

He looks at me like I kicked a damn puppy. "I'm trying not to other wise people will think I'm crazy and send me to a crazy place."

I roll my eyes. "Right. Is that the real reason Luke?"

I cross my arms over my chest and lean on my right. All eyes are now on Luke who looks scared.

"Y-yeah. I'm telling you the truth Paisley, I swear." He says, his eyes begging me to believe him. I've known Luke almost all my life, so I have no reason not to believe him. For now anyway.

I sigh. "Yeah I believe you." He smiles and lets out a relieved sigh and walks over and wraps his arms around me. I hug back.

"Well isn't this just fine and dandy. It's so sweet I'm gonna fucking puke. Let's do something else besides watch you two swap spit and be all lovey dovey with each other." Michael says with so much sarcasm you can see I pouring out of him.