Different Verities Of Music

Hello okay,

Quick note, I started this a while ago and by a while ago I mean a few years ago. 2014 to be exact.

So I'm saying sorry now in advance...

So maybe you could check out some of my other stories as well, the ones that are slightly better typed up and stuff...

-Ever21

I set the heavy box down and wipe the sweat that's formed on my forehead. Damn, that's a heavy box. What the hell is in it anyway? Bricks?

Knowing me, I wouldn't be surprised if there were bricks in it.

I pull out a stool and sit down on with a huff.

I look around the plain white walls of my new house. I finally moved out! Hell yeah bitches!

I'm Paisley Grace Smith, I just turned 18 last month and I've been looking for a place to live for a long time. You have no idea how much I wanted out of that house. Don't get me wrong, I love my family to death but my mom can be a pain in the ass at times, so like everyday. She always gets me in trouble while my 'oh so perfect' sister and brother never get in trouble.

I have bright teal blue hair and bright forest green eyes that have specks of gold in them if you look real close.

My sisters name is Samantha and she's 15 and my brother, Tray is 19.

Sam has blonde long hair and blue eyes Tray has dark brown hair and deep green eyes.

I'm not like normal people you know. I hear and see things other people don't.

Well I use to be able to. Not anymore. Well I hope not. I haven't seen any of them sense I was 7 and freaked out on one. My parents were there for me, even though I never told them and I don't plan on it either.

I pick up a box and set it down on the coffee table in front of me. I open it up and I take out a picture frame with my whole family in it. I place it beside me on the side table. All of my furniture was already brought here thank god. I just have to put it where I want.

I then take out more stuff and then I go on to the next box.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
After a long time of unpacking boxes, I take a break and fall back onto the comfy couch. After a moment I sit up, grab another box and bring it up stairs to my room.

Is it sad that I haven't seen it yet? Well I haven't.

I take a deep breath and open the door that leads me to my room.

My mouth drops open when I see what's before me. Holy shit.

I put my box down as I take in the room. It's fucking huge! The bed is massive and all my stuffed animals and pillows and my amazing One Direction blanket. Hey I like them, don't judge. Plus I've had it for a very long time.

There's a huge window and it has a balcony! It's big enough for a table and a few chairs. Awesome.

I walk back inside and I smooth out my blanket as it's now crumpled from the box sitting on it. Or from me touching it.

I bounce down the stairs and grab the boxes that go in my room and bring them up.

I unpack all my clothes and my pictures and I hang up my posters.

There's some One Direction, All Time Low, Cher Lloyd, Nickleback, Hedley, Simple Plan, Down With Webster, Blink 182, and some others. See? I like different verities of music.