Finding Kara

Clark and Alex where at the DEO,An Alarm went off. Winn said"Uh a Kryptonian pod landed just 15 blocks from here". Clark said"Alex,Let's go"! J'onn said"Hurry up and get there"!! Alex and Clark found the pod. Clark opened it and said"Kara"? Alex said"Who is she"? Clark said"My cousin. When Krypton exploded 23 yrs ago,I was sent here but they also sent my Baby cousin to earth. But her pod got stuck in the phantom zone for years. Oh Kara,I wish you didn't get stcuk honeybear". Clark picked her up,Kara woke up and looked up at Clark. She smiled,knowing that her cousin was holding her. Alex said"J'onn,It's a Kryptonian Baby,It's Superman's family". J'onn said"Well bring her,I'd like to meet this Bundle of Cuteness and Kal,You need to become her Guardian". Clark said"Ok. Let's go Al". Back at the DEO...  Clark said"We're back J'onn". J'onn said"Here's the Paperwork,Now let see this little Bundle of cuteness". Clark placed Kara in J'onn's arms. J'onn said"What's her name"? Clark said"Kara Zor-el Kent. She looks like Auntie Alura as a Baby". J'onn said"Hello Kara,My name is J'onn". Clark said"Uncle J'onn. That's what you are to her". J'onn said"Are you gonna be her father"? Clark said"Sort of,I'll just be her guardian Unless she wants me to adopt her". J'onn said"Ok,But what if she calls you dad"? Clark said"Then I'll adopt her". Alex said"Hey Clark,Can I see Kara"? Clark said"J'onn,Hand Kara to Lexie Pls". J'onn put Kara in Alex's arms. Alex said"Kal,She's adorable. Hi kiddo,I'm your Aunt Alex or Lexie". Clark said"Done with the Papers,I should get Kara some food". Lois and Lucy lane came into the room. Lois had a Bottle of warm milk for Kara. Clark said"Hey Babe". Lois said"Is this the little cutie"? Clark said"Soon,She'll be our Daughter". Lois said"Our Daughter"? Clark said"Yes,Ours. She's too young to remember where she came from or who her parents,So we will be her parents soon". Lois said"I got a Bottle for her,Nice and warm". Clark said"Thank you Lois". Clark fed Kara the bottle. Lucy said"Clark,Quit hogging her,She needs to meet her Aunt Lucy and Uncle Olsen". James had just entered the room. Kara finished the bottle. Clark said"Jimmy,Met your Niece Kara". James said"Can I hold her"? Clark said"Sure,You are her Godfather and Lucy's her Godmother". Lucy said"It's an Honor to be the godmother of the Daughter of El". James said"She's adorable,Hi Kara I'm your Uncle James or Jimmy". Later... Clark held Kara in his arms,Singing in Kryptonian. Lois said"So how soon can we adopt her"? Clark said"Her 1st birthday". Lois said"Great,Goodnight Kara,Mommy loves you". Clark said"Goodnight baby girl,Daddy loves you too". Clark laid her down in the crib,Turning on the Mobile.

Clark said"Where did you get that Mobile"? Lois said"I made it for her". Clark said"She's gonna grow up so loved. I love her so Much. I'm so glad I found her". Lois said"Me too,I'm happy to be a Mom. So is the House of El Royalty"? Clark said"It's like Royalty,You could say that I was like a Prince and that makes Kara like a Princess". Lois said"Ok". Kara cried out. Clark said"I got it". Clark went into Kara's Nursery. Clark picked her up and said"Shh,Shh Daddy's here Sweetheart". Clark sat in the Rocking chair and sang a Kryptonian Lullaby. Kara was back asleep in Clark's arms,Clark stayed in the chair. Rocking with Kara in his arms.