Kara and her Danvers Family

Today Alex was Babysitting her Niece Kara. Alex was happy to Babysit her niece with her Girlfriend,Alyssa. Clark said"Lexie,I'm so glad you're here I've gotta get to work and Kara doesn't have Preschool today since it's Friday". Alex said"I'm always Available to Babysit my niece. Oh and this is my Girlfriend Ally". Clark said"Nice to meet you Ally". Alyssa said"Nice to meet you too and Ally is Short of Alyssa". Clark said"I really gotta go,Me and Lois should be home by time Our little Supergirl is in Bed". Clark left to work... Kara flew downstairs. Kara said"Auntie Alex"! Kara hugged her. Alex said"Hey kiddo". Kara said"Who's that"? Kara pointed to Alyssa. Alex said"This is my Girlfriend,Your Aunt Alyssa". Alyssa said"Hi sweetheart I'm Alyssa". Kara said"Hi Auntie Lyssa". Alex said"So kiddo what would you like to do"? Kara said"Can we visit Grandma 'Liza"? Alex said"Sure sweetheart,Let's go to my house". At Alex's House... (Eliza moved in with Alex and Alyssa to help plan their Wedding.)  Eliza was cleaning up Kara's Room. Kara said"Grandma 'Liza"!! Eliza said"Kara"!! Kara got picked up by Eliza. Eliza said"Alex are you watching her today"? Alex said"Yeah. Clark and Lois had to work. She wanted to come see You,I left Clark a Message". Eliza said"Ok,Good". Kara said"Mommy and Daddy says one day they'll show me where they work"! Eliza said"That'd be Awesome,Has Daddy told you stories about Krypton"? Kara said"Uh-Huh. He told me that my grandparents on Krypton sent him here as a Child to protect him and I was just a Baby. He told me that my Pod was in the Phantom Zone for a Long till it crashed here and Daddy found me". Eliza said"I think Grandpa Jeremiah is home,Wanna go see him"? Kara said"Yeah"! Eliza put her down so she could find her Grandpa. Kara said"Grandpa Jeremiah"! Jeremiah said"Hey Sweetheart"! Jeremiah picked up his granddaughter. Jeremiah said"So Mommy and Daddy had to Work"? Kara said"Yup. So I wanted to see you"! Jeremiah said"How bout we Play"? Jeremiah set her down and Kara ran to get her toys. Kara got her dolls and said"Let's play  with my Dollhouse too". Jeremiah said"Sure,Anything you wanna do Sweetie". Kara and Jeremiah played with her toys Until Lunchtime.  Alex said"Dad,Kara Lunchtime"! Jeremiah picked up Kara and carried her into the Kitchen. Kara said"Auntie Alex what'd you make"? Alex said"I made a Turkey Sandwich with Mayo and Lettuce. You're Favorite. I also got your favorite crakeres the frosted Animal ones". Kara said"Yay,Thanks Aunt Lexie! Aunt Lyssa are you gonna eat"? Alyssa said"Sure sweetie". After Lunch Jeremiah took Kara to the park for bit,but it rained so they went back to the house.  Clark and Lois got off work early so they decided to pick up their Daughter. Jeremiah heard a Knock at the door and Answered it. Jeremiah said"Kal-el,Lois Nice to see you". Clark said"Jeremiah,It's good to see you". Jeremiah said"Kara was Good. Alex made Kara's favorite Lunch and We also played with her Dolls and Stuff". Clark said"I'm Glad she had fun. Kara,Baby time to go"!! Kara said"Daddy,Mommy you're back"!! Lois said"Hey Supergirl,Ready to go"? Kara said"Yeah. Bye Grandpa and Grandpa,Bye Auntie Lexie and Lyssa"!! They replied with a Bye. At Home... Kara was playing with her toys. James had came by with Josh and another boy at age 10. Kara said"Ja'zar! Hi cuz"!! James said"Hey Kiddo. Clark,Lois Good to see you. I found this Kid hiding in an allyway. Says he's a Daxinmate". Kara said"Mon-el,Good to see you Brother"! Mon-el said"Hey little Sister"! Clark said"Brother"? Kara said"Yes. He is my brother from Daxom. I have letters from him since he learned how to write which was 3". James said"You guys ok having him"? Clark said"Sure,He's family". James said"Mon-el this is your New Dad and Mom". Mon-el said"What's my New name"? Clark said"Micheal Johnathan Kent". Mon-el said"Mom,Dad Thank you". Clark said"Your Welcome,Son". Lois said"Now our family is Complete". Kara went to her room and grabbed a doll that looked like Mon-el. Mon-el had one that looked like his sister. Kara said"You kept it all this time"?! Mon-el said"Of course I did,You're my Baby Sister and I love you". Kara said"I love you too Big Brother". Clark had quickly done up his new son's room and put his clothes in the closet. Kara and Mon-el had Reconnected with each other. Mon-el was happy to have his sister and New Parents.