Kara gets Better

After 4 weeks,Kara is Now Better. Kara woke up and said"Aunt Alex? What happened"?! Alex said"Hey Sweetie it's ok,You where hurt so your Brother brought you here with Permission from your father. Kryptonite fell on you and big shards of it got lodged in your chest,arms and throat. I had to do Surgery to remove it all and put you under a Yellow sun light but you took 4 weeks to heal". Kara said"Where's Mon'el"? Alex said"Easy kiddo,He's back home with your Parent's. Your Dad Called me and he's sending your brother here". Mon-el fell in and said"Zor-ella! I'm so glad you're ok Baby sister". Kara said"Ellie,Of course I'd be ok. I'm your sister After all". Mon-el said"Zor-Ella you worried Me so Much. I love you Zor-Ella". Kara said"I love you too Ellie". Alex said"You're Dad texted me he and your Mom have to work so I gotta drop you guys off at Preschool. Your Dad dropped off your bags and lunchboxes. And I'll pick you guys up from school,bringing you back here". Kara said"Ok. Can me and Ellie where just our capes"? Alex said"Sure Sweetie". Kara went to get her and Mon-el's capes. At the Preschool...  Alex said"Bye Kiddos,Love you"! Kara said"Bye Aunt Alex"! Mon-el said"Bye Aunt Alex"!! Alex left to the DEO.  Mrs.Bailey said"Kara,how's my favorite Student. Hey Mon-el". Kara said"Hi Mrs.Bailey". Mon-el said"Hi Mrs.Bailey. Zor-ella c'mon let's play". Kara said"Coming Ellie"! Mon-el and Kara played on the Swings,their capes flowing in the wind. Josh said"Kara"! Kara said"Ja'zar"! Mon-el said"Hey Z". Josh said"Hey Mon". Later.... Kara and Mon-el had gotten picked up Early by Alex. Alex said"Hey Kiddos,Ready to go"? Kara said"Uh huh,C'mon Ellie"! Mon-el said"I'm coming Zor-Ella"! Alex said"Let's go Kids. Wanna get some Ice Cream"? Kara said"Yes"!! Mon-el said"Yeah"! Alex took Kara and Mon-el to get Ice Cream then to the DEO...  AT THE DEO...   Alex said"So Kiddos Why don't we go see Uncle J'onn and Winn"? Kara said"Race Ya Ellie"! Mon-el said"Your on Zor-Ella". Kara and Mon-el raced into the main room. Kara said"I won"!! Mon-el said"No fair Zor-Ella! You're faster".  J'onn said"Hey kiddo". Winn said"My little Princess has Returned"! Kara hugged both of them. Kara said"Me and Ellie where picked up Early from Preschool and Aunt Alex took us to get Ice Cream"! J'onn picked her up and said"That was very nice of Aunt Alex. Now how bout you go find my Martain Toys"? Kara flew to the room and got the toys. Kara said"Can you activate them pls"? J'onn activated the toys and said"Remember their Names"? Kara said"Ma'Zackar,Ach-za and Ma-Kar". J'onn said"Good job Kiddo. Go play with Ellie and Uncle Winn,Ok"? Kara and Mon-el played with their Uncle Winn til Clark and Lois came to pick them up. Alex went with them to the house. Clark  and Lois where in already in Bed. Alex stayed up late with the kids.