Chapter 6

"Say do you know where we are?" Zoro asked.

"Zoro......... why.... " Robin and Chopper look at him.

"Why what?" Zoro look at them with the most clueless look.

Chopper cutely high kick zoro kicks. But Zoro just didn't faze from the kick.

"You got us lost?" Robin remark.

Zoro look around, seeing as they on an island, looking at palm trees and sandy beach. He blinks a few times and circle around.

"Oh......" zoro said.

"Fufu, your face look like you were determined. To find Bonney, you grab me and chopper and use Merry 3 to travel except you dont know where you going" Robin remark.

"Yeah why did you grab us zoro?" Chopper asked.

"Well.... umm" Zoro think about for abit. "Chopper I need your doctor skill for bonney if she got Injured and loose our only chance to get Luffy back"

"Oohh I see" Chopper knods.

"And me, Zoro?" Robin give Zoro seductive glare.

Zoro slightly shivers. "Your an assassin, right? And your devil fruit ability, we could use that as an advantage when we scope out"

"Huh that make sense, that really interesting" Robin ponder.

"What?, what I said?" Zoro asked.

"Well I guess I never take you up as the strategist zoro" Robin said.

"I have.... I mean there was Mr. 2 who has clone abilities, so my plan was a bandaged wrap and also a plan b if they caught on" Zoro said.

Robin smirks, till Chopper yawns. "I'm hungry you guys"

As Chopper dropped to the ground. Robin smiles and knelt next to him. She pick him up and place him on her lap. Zoro sigh and sat next to them, as chopper. Zoro pet Chopper head, as Chopper nuzzle into Zoro hand and Robin chest.

"Hey Chopper, I got some popcorn" Robin said.

"Eh, really ok I would to try some?" Chopper smiles.

"Ok, Zoro make a fire" Robin snap.

"Eh, why me?" Zoro look at them.

"Aww look papa zoro is not making us warm" Robin give Zoro a sad look.

"Papa Zoro... we are getting cold..." Chopper tearing up.

"Ahh, come on you guys.... I get a fire" Zoro groans, getting up from the ground and collect nearest wood and stone. He make a fire pit and started a fire.

"Ooooo soo warm thank you Papa zoro" chopper glee.

"It is, thank you Zoro dear" Robin wink at zoro.

Zoro blushed, "well I don't any of you getting sick or cold"

Zoro place a slab of stone and make a rock, as he pour some corn kernels. Waiting till they start popping. As Robin grab a bucket an collect the popcorn.

"Here Chooper, have some" Robin said.

"Oooh thank you Mama Robin" Chopper scoop a hoofful of popcorn and munch down.

The three of them look out of the sunset. They watch out as chopper continues to munch down.

"We continue the search first thing in the morning" Zoro said.

"This time I be the one navigating" Robin said.

"Alright, I trust you then" Zoro said.

Robin give Zoro a innocent smiles and drop her bag and lay the tired chopper. As he slowly passout, Robin look at him and smile, rubbing his stomach.

"You know.... out of all the voyages we been through this is tame" Robin said.

"Hmmm? I guess you are right" Zoro look at her.

"Also did you took a peek of my demon form?" Robin smirk.

"Back at wano.... ummmm" Zoro thought for abit.

"You were looking at me.... I know you got some interest" Robin lean in to Zoro.

"Ok.... just... I took intrested because what we once called" Zoro turn his head to the sunset.

"What do you mean?" Robin ask.

"Back at the east blue, I was called the demon swordsman" Zoro mention.

Robin scoot closer to Zoro, as she wrapped her arms around his arm. She lean her head on his shoulders.

"Even the whole world I was called the demon Child, but at Baroque work I took a liking to you, demon swordsman Roronora Zoro" Robin said.

"Oh really?" Zoro raised one eyebrow at her.

"Mhm, but what about chopper? How does he fit in this demon relationship?" Robin asked.

"Hmm at drum island he was called a monster but it just a freak accident a reindeer ate a human human fruit" Zoro explain.

"Fufufu, guess we do have a family plan" robin said.

"Yeah.... wait we are a family?" Zoro asked. Till a flower hand appear behind Zoro back and swatted his head.

"Yes, but Zoro..." Robin look at Zoro.

"Yes Robin?" Zoro said, looking back at her.

"You never said you trusted me, after you told me you will never will but we bonded so much not once you said anything to me?" Robin ask.

"I didn't have to say it, you know I will trust you robin" Zoro said as they begin to lean closer.

"Are you sure?" Robin ask.

"Without a doubt, no matter if we are called demon or monster, I will always trust you" they lean closer as their lips pressed together.

Zoro bring his hand to Robin Cheek, Caressing softly. Robin, make cute moans, as they continue their session. She trail her finger on his scars, their kisses passionate. But also hunger for one another, bringing their tongue and wrestled each other.

They eventually pull back, with a string of saliva between them. Robin cheek heated up but she lick the strand. Zoro smooth his finger alongside his lips.

"You know there no turning back right?" Zoro ask.

"I don't care, I just want to be with you, chopper and the crew within my life" Robin said.

Zoro knods and grab hold of Robin. She yelp as she got pull above him and place ontop of him. Zoro lean back to the ground and Robin smiles. She lay her head on his chest.

"And I trust you that you can drive to the next island for a clue" Zoro said.

"Maybe.... unless.... I got an idea but it will have to wait next morning, do you trust me?" Robin asked, looking at Zoro.

As he look down at her, "with every cell of my body" he said. She smiled and kiss Zoro one more time and lay back.

Zoro smiles and strokes her black hair. Looking up the Night sky.