Chapter 18

"GET DO-"

*BOOM*

A Huge Explosion erupts into the room. Hancock and Robin, wrapped their arms around the Kids. Taking the impact, but the rest of the crew weren't quick enough to dodge.

"Ughhh.... what just happen?" Usopp groaned. Getting up from the rubbled.

"We got attack, that what happen, come on man keep up." Sanji groaned getting up from the rubbled. Soon Nami get up after him.

"Crap, Where is Bonney?" Franky said.

"I go look for her." Hancock said.

"I will come too." Robin said.

"Right you two go find Bonney and reverse the age, as the rest of us go and check on who send an bomb." Zoro said pulling his bandanna and put it over his head.

Sanji lightning his cigarettes. "You know, I thought we fully scots free by now."

"Ha, when did that ever happen?" Jinbei chuckles.

"You probably be right Jinbei." Sanji said blowing out smoke.

Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Brook, Jinbei, Yamato, And Carrot walked out of the Destroyed living area. And head straight outside to the vegation. After coming from the large hole from the explosion. Front of them was a wall of smoke.

As an small clapped can be heard. "Well Well Well.... ain't this A Surprise, Surely none were alive from that Cannon, Shalalalala Shalalalala." A feminine voice echoes behind the smoke wall.

"Can we panicked now?" Usopp croaked.

"Everyone keep your head up and eye peel we got company." Zoro said.

"Ooh ooh ooh, it sound like we found our target. Kalinka My Dear if you so please." The woman said. Soon the wall of smokes dissipate quickly.

The remaining Strawhats face an older woman with a dark purple cloak with ruffled black feather around her neck. Beside her were 6 Males and 2 females.

"Oh how rude of me, where is my Introduction, my Name is Yzma Clown, you should know me as world renowned scientist." Yzma smiles.

"Nah..."
"Not really."
"Never heard of you."
"Nope."
"Nah uh."
"Nada."
"Never once."
"By Chance are you related to Cesar Clown?"

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT RUNTS NAME!!" Yzma Screech.

"Ah Yzma what do we talked about."

"Yes I know kronk! To ease my Blood pressure." Yzma scowls.

"And always take deep breathes."

"I know Tronk."

"And take lots of water."

"I Know I Know Cronk."

The Strawhats look at each other and shrugged. As Yzma sighs, she look at them.

"Don't Mind Me and the Kronk Brothers, identical Triplets each a devil fruit. Now let me Introduce my Department." Yzma smiles.

"You Know the Kronk Brothers, Kronk, Cronk and Tronk."

"Now meet HardSteady and Tebop"

"Tuck Berry, Artemis, and Kalinka."

The Kronk brothers all have similar features and face. But what set them apart is their Hair style, Kronk with black wavy hair, Cronk with straight smooth hair and tronk with a mohawk.

Hardsteady who wore leather vest jacket, and goggles with curly red hair. Tebop with purple afro hair and Goatee, with Green cameo Pants.

Tuck Berry who has an electric guitar, with black and white tuxedo. With black smooth Conk hairstyle.