Prologue

Star Butterfly-Diaz stared at the tiny piece of plastic in her hands.

The tiny piece of plastic that could change her life dramatically.

Her and Marco were now out of college and had gotten jobs. Star was a kindergarten teacher, since her lively and energetic personality was really good at keeping kids entertained. Marco had eventually opened up his own dojo, since he was now a fifth-degree black belt. Plus, he felt it would be good to teach kids self-defense, since it would help keep them safe.

Under normal circumstances, Star would have smiled and rolled her eyes while thinking to herself that Marco will always be the 'safe kid'.

But she wasn't under normal circumstances right now.

She was anything but.

Her and Marco had gotten married a month ago. Mr. and Mrs. Diaz attended the wedding along with King and Queen Butterfly. Star's parents had agreed a long time ago to let her stay on earth, since she was doing so well there and was so happy. It was kind of a 'we'll let you do your own thing as long as your not destroying something' kind of deal. She wasn't as reckless as she used to be, but she could still easily break something.

Anyways, her and Marco had just gotten back from their honeymoon two weeks ago, and they were already hard at work again. Everything was smooth sailing.

Until now.

Star looked back down at the plastic object in her hands.

The plastic pregnancy test.

The plastic pregnancy test that had its results.

The plastic pregnancy test that was positive.