Chapter 2

Star was calmly sitting on the couch, a protective hand placed on her stomach.
It was summer break now, so she was out of work for three months.

Just enough time to finally get the guts to break it to Marco.

She still hadn't told him, she couldn't figure out how.

Speaking of her husband, Marco then entered the room and sat right down next to her. He turned on the TV in front of them and put on The Avengers.

Star tried to remain calm and not flip out. One part of her was so scared to tell him and the other part wanted to get it over with.

Ugh, why was this so difficult?

She was so lost in her inner battle that she didn't notice Marco trying to get her attention.

"Star," He said, "Star!"

The princess snapped out of her trance and turned to him. "Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Marco asked, concern evident in his eyes.

No. Not one bit.

"Yeah," Star lied, "I'm fine."

Marco raised a questioning eyebrow. "You sure?"

She nodded.

"Okay then," Marco said while turning back towards the TV. He knew something was wrong with his wife, but he was going to give her the time to tell him.

The couple sat there peacefully for an hour before Star felt something.

She groaned as a huge pain in her stomach overcame her.

The woman ran to the bathroom, clutching her stomach. The only thing she could hear from behind her was Marco chasing after her.

A/N: Short, crappy update, I know. I just really wanted to get out another chapter. Thank you all for your support!