Bad Batch - Hunter - Good Puppy

(Edited February 9, 2022)

Running the tip of my finger around the rim of my drink with a soft sigh. My head resting against my hand as I watch Cid fix another cocktail for a patron. Shaking the mixture together, she strains it into a glass. Sliding it across to the Twi'lek, accepting their credits with a smile. Returning her attention back to me she raises a brow at my sad expression, leaning against the countertop.

"What's got you so glummy Whips?" Grabbing a sponge from under the counter, she starts to clean the countertop of any residue.

Sighing once more I give her a shrug. "My favorite client got killed yesterday on a job.." Frowning I stare into my glittery pink drink, just wanting to drown my sorrows.

"Oh, no shit? He pay that well?" Cid looks at me with intrigue, raising a scaled brow. Heh, Typical Cid always thinking about how many credits he gave me for my services.

"She payed me well enough.. but she was my favorite pet." Sighing louder I pick up my glass, taking a sip of the pink liquid.

Thundering footsteps come into the bar from behind me. "Finally you're back bandana. You got the intel our client asked for?" Cid sets the dirty sponge down on the bar, walking around she meets this 'Bandana'.

"Yeah we got it, Tech has it on a drive." A deep voice comes from my left. Intrigued I turn around in my seat and see an absolutely sexy man with a tattoo of a skull covering the side of his face. Damn.. didn't know Cid had such hotties under her thumb. Props to her.

Bandana sees me gawking at him and turns to face me. "Evening miss.." Squinting at me his eyes doing a once over my form. Lingering at the sight of my half exposed breasts.. Good this dress seems to have the intended reaction. It fucking should for the amount of credits I paid for it.. A black form fitting dress with a cut up to above my knee. Allowing my leg to slip out.. give them a little tease. Not to mention a nice boob window.

"Hmm.. evening to you to." Smirking seductively I take another sip, looking around the room I see others wearing similar armor. A large one speaking with a little girl with a smile on his face. Hmh, seems like he's a Himbo.. cute cuddly teddy bear... Another sits nearby with a toothpick in his mouth, scowling as he watches Bandana gawk at me.

"Tech, Give Cid the drive." Bandana crosses his arms over his broad chest, looking to the corner of the room. The man wearing large goggles walks over with a quick stride, handing a small data drive to Cid. Dropping it into her clawed hand.

"I have cross referenced the information contained within the drive with my database. Everything contained on the device has been proven legitimate. The client should be satisfied with the information." Ooo, a smart talker. Must be very intelligent.. he must like being in charge...

"Good job Goggles. Our Client will appreciate this. I'll collect your cut of the payment from the back." Cid nods to the boys with a satisfied grin, turning around walking towards the back towards her office. Leaving me alone with the attractive man.

"So, you boys work for Cid?" Crossing my legs I look Bandana up and down. He must be in charge of this little group.. I guarantee that it's stressful.. maybe he might make a good new puppy candidate.

"Yesz we work for Cid.. Why do you ask miss...?" Leaning towards me slightly with a questioning gaze.

"You can call me.. Siren. Cid calls me Whips. What's your name handsome?" I would prefer to be called Mistress Siren.. but alas I'm in public..