Bad Batch - Echo - 'Upgrades'

Sitting in the co-pilot's seat, reaching up to my eyes I adjust the magnification setting on my goggles. Enjoying the serene silence inside the cockpit as we're landed to resupply. Holding my hand steady as I gently begin to sauter the wires-

"What are you doing?" Hunter walks into the room looking over my shoulder curiously, sitting down in the pilots seat beside me. Leaning back in the chair to get comfortable he looks over to me.

Hunter sits next to me with a brow raised, waiting for my answer. Letting out an exhale once the wire is finished, I look up at him setting down my work on my lap. "Little project.." Finally I'm finished with the pressure sensors.. Took absolutely fucking ages.. considering there's hundreds of them.

"What's it for?" Hunter lean over the arm rest in his seat, looking over at the small piece of tech in my hands.

"It's.. a gift." Grabbing my goggles I pull them away form my face, resting them on the top of my head. Using them last a psuedo headband to pull my bangs back out of my face.

"For who?" Hunter smirks knowingly at me, crossing his arms across his broad chest.

Groaning softly I turn my chair to face him. "Look, I know your just gonna keep pestering me till I tell you... So fine, you win. It's for Echo okay? I've been working on this thing for a long time.." Setting the small item on the console, leaning back in the chair with a huff, hearing my back crack audibly. Damn my back hurts.. I must have been hunched over for a long time.

"Echo aye? What is it? What's it for?" Hunter looks at the small circuit board laying on the console curiously.

"It's.. a micro mother board, a hub to connect all of the pressure sensors.." Crossing my arms I turn away from Hunter, looking out of the window.

"And..?"

"Ugh! Why did I have to get stuck with you.. Fine- its.. It's for his.. ya know.." Pointing to my groin, a light pink dusting my cheeks. I turn my body away from him. Hunter hums to me, enjoying watching me squirm in my seat. "Stars... it's for a pseudo penis and anal cavity alright?.. Ever since he told us that one night when you all got fucking plastered drunk except me.. ya know, about how he can't really enjoy sex.. I chose to rectify that with my minor tech knowledge..."

"Kriffing hells Medy, you've been working on this thing for six months?!" Hunter sits back with an astonished look.

"Yes. I've just completed the final component required for the internal sensors. When Echo returns from the supply run. I'm going to speak with him privately.. As your team medic."

"That's very kind of you Medy. Good on ya. I know Echo will be happier then hell." Hunter smacks my back gently with a Cheshire grin. "Welp, I just came to see what you were doing in here. I couldn't find you anywhere else. Im gonna try and clean up a bit.."

"Alright Hunter, I'm gonna head into my room and assemble it." Hunter nods to me with a smile, getting up out of the Captain's chair. Making his way out of the cockpit.

- One Hour Later -

'We are returning to the ship.' Techs voice comes through my com sitting on my desk, hearing the ramp hiss open in the background.

Wrecker and Omega enter the ship with smiles on there faces. The both of them enjoying there post mission treat. Tech and Echo both walking inside behind them, holding various bags filled with much needed supplies. "Echo? May I speak with you for a moment? In.. private..?" Leaning my head out of my bunk door I give him a kind reassuring smile.

"Uh.. sure thing Medy." Echo straightens up his posture, setting the bag down in the kitchenette. Walking down the small hallway, turning to follow me into my room. Tech, Wrecker and Omega all look confused as I pull him away. Crosshair raises a brow as he sits at the small kitchen table, beginning to polish his rifle.