Clone Wars - Clone 99 - Crush

(Minor Edits, July 19, 2023)

I couldn't help myself. The moment I saw the pure un-corrupted 99 on the show. I wanted to fuck him so bad. I saw a lacking of 99 porn, so I took the initiative.. Hoping others will follow my lead. Hope you enjoy!

--

Walking through the blank white halls of Kamino with a soft sigh. Rubbing my eyes sleepily, following one of Kaminoan's as they give me a tour of their expansive facility. Having been hired recently to be a Doctor. Since there can't always be a Medic clone on site due to the ever growing war.

"This here is the barracks where the clones sleep, your work station is nearby." The female Kaminoan turns her head to me as we slowly stride past. Gesturing her long hand to the door as we walk.

Looking down into the hallway that leads to the various Barracks.. I see someone in a dull blue jumpsuit.. he looks.. deformed..? "Excuse me Tal' Shiar, who's that there?" Pointing to the man mopping the floors with a curious look.

"Hm?" The Kaminoan stops in her tracks turning to look down the hall. "Ah that is CT - 1899.. The Jedi generals on site refer to him as 99. He is a defective clone unfit for combat, so he takes care of the facility. Come, our tour is concluded. I shall lead you to your room so you may ready yourself for your duty's in the morning."

"Yes ma'am." Looking up to Tal with a nod she leads me through the base, towards the housing complex for non clone staff.

-

After walking a short while, we enter the Housing Complex. Tal' Shiar leads me straight to my rooms door past very few others. Most likely they are for visitors such as the Jedi. "You may gain access to your quarters via your badge and a code you may punch in.  May you sleep well Y/N." Bowing her head to me she takes her leave. Striding gracefully down the blank white halls. Humming to myself I rub my chin.. entering my own personal code to my room. The door clicks open and I sigh with relief, happy that I didn't forget the code.

Walking inside I take a good look around.. it's... bland. But what else should I expect? The Kaminoan's aren't really known for there interior design.. Now... Where are my things? She told me that she would have some troopers bring them to my room..

Walking around the room I find all of my things sitting on top of the bed. Sighing with relief I stride over. Unzipping a few of the bags to begin getting unpacked. Making sure to grab a change of clothes for bed before I put them all away.. But it's getting rather late... I'll just finish unpacking tomorrow.. I'm exhausted. The flight here sucked..

- Next Day - Evening -

"Right then, you're fit as a fiddle." Turning to my console I begin typing the results of the exam into the database. The clone sitting in front of me looks at me with confusion. Sighing softly I shake my head side to side with disappointment.. These poor troopers.. "You're fine Trooper.. Next?" The clone trooper stands up, giving me a small bow before leaving the room. 

Looking down at my data pad, pulling up the next file to view. A blob of blue enters the room through the corner of my eye. Looking up I see the clone with the blue jumpsuit walking into the room looking around sheepishly. Holding his hands close to his chest, avoiding all eye contact. "H-hello ma'am.."

"Oh, hello there." Looking up from the pad I give him a welcoming smile. Looking back down at my data pad I nod to myself. "It seems that you're my last patient for the day. You're 99 correct?" Looking back up to the clone I gesture to the examination table in front of me.